Homebrew "IOSU Title Deleter" (fake bricker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITT: senseless bickering about trust and which witch to witch hunt

report and move along, tbh

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This kind off reminds me about that time where some guy was asking why did he had a random Text file called "IOSUHAX"

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Did the text file really exist, or was he IOSUTrolling?
If i remember correctly said text file did indeed existed. It was kind of useless but he swore he had no idea how that file ended up on his SD card but the only way that file would be on his SD it would be if he put it in there in the first place.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i remember correctly said text file did indeed existed. It was kind of useless but he swore he had no idea how that file ended up on his SD card but the only way that file would be on his SD it would be if he put it in there in the first place.
lmao i still think this iosu deleter thing is totally fake, something doesnt seem right. How did OP find this file? How did filo97 find it? Did it come from the app store or not?

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine originally came from the appstore, but i undestand if pwsincd originally had that file and accidentally uploded it instead. also, the file now is nowhere to be found on the appstore

Filo, honestly, I would strongly advise at this point you just stop talking about it. Not because you might be lying, which I doubt because you have literally nothing to gain from doing so, but rather because everyone is too deadset on finding something to be mad at to believe you.

Just.. go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.