Hacking IOSU Question

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping it will lead to something similar to A9LH on the 3DS...automatically loads on boot, install games as .WUD files off a hard drive and they show up on the main menu :)

Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
i smell ransomeware for consoles
We already have WiFi password stealing courtesy of the IOSU, imagine what could be done with NAND access!

After all, people think the IOSU exploit will make their Wii U act like a computer, and computers need viruses so there can be an antivirus, and they need antiviruses to annoy everyone into not being stupid on the Internet. </logic>

Reactions: Deleted User

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They might still say "when will 5.3.2 version come out?"
I'll be laughing so hard if that happened. :rofl2:

Don't laugh about that you're evil :P.
Imagine if the IOS wouldn't be released because anything dumb will happen like the last time we were shortly before release...
Of course i don't hope so and everything speaks against, but...

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We won't lose anything if it didn't get released. :3
Same for the 5.3.2 users - they only wouldn't come into the enjoyment of the new features in the first time. But i'm sure there would be an early sollution for that soon ™

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey all.

I have checked for a thread about this, but couldn't find much useful information.

WIll the IOSU mean we get a full custom firmware? Or is it just the same as using the kernel exploit? (What i mean by that is using the browser or some other app and having to run the exploit every boot)
I posted on Twitter everything you need to know about IOSU - https://twitter.com/xhp_creations/status/767458610163044352

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We already have WiFi password stealing courtesy of the IOSU, imagine what could be done with NAND access!

After all, people think the IOSU exploit will make their Wii U act like a computer, and computers need viruses so there can be an antivirus, and they need antiviruses to annoy everyone into not being stupid on the Internet. </logic>

Has not InspectMii on the Wii and vWii displayed the wifi keys for years?

http://gbatemp.net/threads/inspectmii-see-dozens-of-your-wiis-settings.356782/page-4#post-5013133

Last edited by Bug_Checker_,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte