Hacking Internet "Favourites" Forwarder Channels

tafka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi - I've tried many times UNSUCCESSFULLY to make this work for a PlayOn link:

playon.tv

If somebody who has figured it out would be so kind to help me and post it, I would be extremely grateful... I've made a channel and would be happy to upload it if you could supply the dol for me...

Thanks

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
jj-kwik said:
I didn't realize that you added this feature to modmii. That's sick man
smile.gif
thx man! I'm glad you like it! Now making\updating forwarder channels should be as simple as injecting a new dol made by ModMii using customize mii (which is now also available on ModMii's download page 2)!

tafka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a nice PlayOn channel if anyone's still looking:

http://www.mediafire.com/?n4a3hr3i0a7iu3a

CODEINSTRUCTIONS:

1. You must have a modded Wii with both the HomeBrew Channel and the Internet Channel
(powered by Opera) INSTALLED IN THE WII MEMORY, NOT THE SD MEMORY

2. You must have a PlayOn account with the software installed on a desktop computer
(powered on) networked to the Wii

3. You must have a wad manager that you can run from the HomeBrew Channel (or another way
to install wads)

4. Copy the contents of the "app" folder in the archive to the "app" folder on your SD card

5. Copy the contents of the "wad" folder in the archive to the "wad" folder on your SD card

6. Test that the dol file works by running "PlayOn" from the HomeBrew Channel

7. If it works, run your wad manager and install the wad file "Playon - PLYN"

8. Test that the newly installed PlayOn Channel works (launches Opera and loads playon.tv)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDITS:

This was made by Werder using the following applications:

ModMii by XFlak

CustomizeMii by Leathl

Vankaoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Did anyone even see this post ? im trying to create a .dol but i can't, when i doble click "make" it just run a row infinetely

Vankaoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Use modmii to make the forwarder dol, from the main menu enter "A" then "F" then "1" then "2" then the URL, then name the dol, then "D", then "Y" = profit
Whoooaaa that was impressively easy and impressively fast the answer !!!, very much thanks for this and for all your work !!! =)

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to say thanks for the wiicade dol - i've been using it for years.
This bookmark forwarder idea is also the inspiration for a wiiflow plugin (i.e. a coverflow of bookmarks) based on bootopera, although haven't quite got there yet.
So thanks for the idea, also!
EDIT:If I get it working, i'll be including some of the links requested on this thread, too.

p.s. Big Modmii user, so thanks for that too!

DONE IT :)
Here's the plugin:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiflow-internet-bookmark-plugin-pack-with-covers-and-bookmarks.358239/

NintendoJames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also it says I need to get Premium in order for it to download in bulk. Is there any way I can fix this also?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Came back to say that there was no suspicious pirate intentions for the "fix" in case anyone was wondering.

I just felt like with Mediafire, there wasn't a need to pay for bulk.

NintendoJames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry you would need to download individually. Using a 3rd party tool like JDownloader may also work for free bulk downloads with mediafire.

Is there a better free hosting service that supports free bulk downloads you would recommend?
I recommend many sites that can be used, like mega.nz (a site like megaupload), Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1