Skye

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm having the same problem after having my Wii chipped and I'm wondering if there's any other way to fix it at the moment? If not, could someone please tell me if the 'Everybody Votes' Channel data is stored online, in your console or on your Miis, as I don't really want to lose my voting percentage if I format my Wii settings. Thanks!!

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. What about all my Wiimails / photos / notices on the Wii boards? Will they go too? Is there any way to save them?

I don't think there's a way to save those and yes, you will lose them. Nothing is kept on the Wii except the paired remote settings since those are stored on the BlueTooth chip and not on the Wii memory.

I want to tell you something before you format though. Before you click the format button the Wii will display a message saying to remove your account from the shopping channel or something. DO NOT DO THAT!!!! They assume that because you're formatting your Wii that you're selling it to someone else and they don't want them to also receive all the Wii Points and VC content you've downloaded, as well as any linkage to credit card information, etc. So they tell you to remove all of that. Don't bother with the shopping channel at all, just run the format and when you go back to the shopping channel you'll have all your stuff available. If you remove the account you'll have to buy the stuff again. Just fair warning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: