jhoff80

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm considering myself, but it does seem to me like a ton of work just to get the bottom of the circuit board exposed (ie theres like 10 more steps to opening the Wii that have to be done, in addition to how far you have to open it for the Wiinja.)

ciama81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Really? even more dissecting than to install Wiinja? no thanks. I can deal with the adaptor sticking out. Or maybe making the adaptor smaller. It seems to be just that one board, maybe i can just close the controller door with it laying flat inside.

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely LOVE the wavebirds... and this is a cool mod... but does there appear to be any room to place the recievers right under or above the
controller ports positioned so you can cut a small hole through the black plastic (xacto, perhaps) in order to be able to change the channels of each reciever once installed?

I'm not going to open my wii up until i get my Zoozen toolkit (should ship soon, i dont have the tools otherwise) and a Wiip :-)

jhoff80

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you put the memory card internal as well, please, could you give those of us who don't know what they're doing as much a wiring diagram or something?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a cool mod but one question. Some games don't read the Wiimote's command when a GameCube controller is connected (DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for example). This wouldn't have the same problem... would it?

jhoff80

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe that as long as the Wavebird is turned off, it won't see any GC controller connected. However, I haven't done this yet, so that's really just a guess on my part.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe that as long as the Wavebird is turned off, it won't see any GC controller connected. However, I haven't done this yet, so that's really just a guess on my part.

From my experience, that doesn't work. The Wavebird controller needs to be completely disconnected, even if it is turned off.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i havent played DBZ, but i leave my wavebird connectors in the slot most the time and it doesnt interfer with my games or VC games that can use either/classic controler...

jhoff80

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm a little concerned about this now, I was going to attempt this, but I'm concerned about other Wii games which might use the gamecube controller, such as Smash Bros.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...