Hacking Installing Wad Files Via The Homebrew Channel

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
then in the root of the card place Sdelfload-0.4 but rename it to boot.elf first

Sorry but which file do I copy from the folder to rename to boot.elf?

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Longbaugh said:
Im totoally new to the wii, I just got mine a few weeks ago, Can this install homebrew without TP or a modchip?

To install the homebrew channel you must use the TP hack for the first time then you don't need to anymore. Unless you have 3.3, then you can't.

Longbaugh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Longbaugh said:
Im totoally new to the wii, I just got mine a few weeks ago, Can this install homebrew without TP or a modchip?

To install the homebrew channel you must use the TP hack for the first time then you don't need to anymore. Unless you have 3.3, then you can't.

Go figure, I'm pretty sure I updated to 3.3 the other day and i gather BS topics aside theres no way to downgrade.

HowardC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new version of the twilight hack is out that'll allow you to install it again! Since we are all afraid to update for fear that we can't install, you can test for us.
wink.gif

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Longbaugh said:

Just one question: Why are you digging up old topics?

You people need to get some common sense...

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Longbaugh said:
Prime said:
Longbaugh said:

Go figure, I'm pretty sure I updated to 3.3 the other day and i gather BS topics aside theres no way to downgrade.

You should be able to now with the new Twilight Hack.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Longbaugh said:
I found it will google chill the hell out man.

Look at the date of the post made before yours and tell me that wasn't a rediculous thing to do...

Longbaugh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
teq said:
Longbaugh said:
I found it will google chill the hell out man.

Look at the date of the post made before yours and tell me that wasn't a rediculous thing to do...

Stop being such a nazi, go outside or something. Anyway I was able to install the homebrew channel so yeah it looks like it works.

I wasnt able to install any wad files using the wad installer with the homebrew channel but i was able to install stuff using just the tp hack and a paradox wad installer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs