Hacking Installing TN-V on pstv

kangaroogreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I just picked up a pstv with the intention of installing the exploit on it. However, I get to the step where I would put the system in airplane mode, but it isn't there.

As well, after running vitaupdateblocker the program instantly closes. At the moment I can't connect to my pc in order to send over the files. Any help would be appreciated on where to go from here.

lytro

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Which FW is your PSTV on?

Is the correct version of OpenCMA installed?

Or is the newest version of the VUB able to push files via wifi?

Are the exploitable games already on the PSTV?

kangaroogreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is OpenCMA v5 the newest version? because if so, then that. And it's currently on the default 3.20 firmware.

I planned on getting the exploitable game, which is most likely going to be patapon once I get connected to my pc in Content Manager. But unfortunately I just get stuck with the "You need to perform a system update" message whenever I try.

lytro

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hm,

Is the PSTV activated already?
->started a game/etc that has been transferred to the system via a PS3.

Downloading a game with the PSN download-queue with an activated Proxy doesn't work anymore, as far as I know.

D

Deleted-355425

You cannot activate the ps TV by playing a purchased game like on the vita, it's possible to activate it another way though, goto www.wololo.net and head to the guides section and look up the vita tv activation guide.

Reactions: lytro

kangaroogreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm currently going through the guide, but is it required to use VitaUpdateBlocker? The issue I'm having with it is that it displays this error and immediately closes.

why.png

kangaroogreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I got the vitaupdateblocker running, but for some reason once I go to connect to the ps3 it tells me to update my system software again.
That so strange, I set it up to use the proxy as well.

Edit: And after restarting, for some reason it's up and working now. Installed TN-V10 with a little difficulty with the exploit site being down, but still good nonetheless.

So thanks for all the help guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: