Homebrew Installed b9s on N3DS XL have a few questions

fowler002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well I hacked my nieces N3DS XL earlier, when the bootstrap installer was running on the bottom screen it showed progress. One said Arm9(or somethings along that line) and it said not installed, will that cause any issues?
For another one which I can't remeber it said not required or similar, others said installed and all options showed green regardless of what it said(installed, not installed etc).

On my N3DS XL(has A9LH currently) my niece has save game for Animal Crossing New Leaf, if I was to use JSK Save manager(or whatever it's called) to move the save game will it load ok on the Animal Crossing New Leaf on her 3DS?

She currently has a 4gb micro sd, I'm planning on giving her a 32gb card so can I simply move everything over from the smaller card onto the larger card right?

fowler002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When moving micro sd cards can you transfer over freeshop games or do you have to redownload them? I seem to recall reading someone answering this but can't remember the answer.

fowler002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If the sd card are going to be used for the same system, then yes

Thanks for the reply but I'd already transferred the data from the 4gb card to the 32gb card by the time you replied, as you said it was there on the home menu when I put the new card in.

Now I just need to add some more suitable games for her, she's 10 1/2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.