pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello,
i wanted to ask if it is possible to install DLCs permanent on the Wii U itsself. I tried with SD caffiine but i dont want to run the homebrew launcher after every boot of the consol again.
Thanks in advance! :)

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello,
i wanted to ask if it is possible to install DLCs permanent on the Wii U itsself. I tried with SD caffiine but i dont want to run the homebrew launcher after every boot of the consol again.
Thanks in advance! :)
No, it's currently not possible, unless the dlc is legit. I think the best thing we can wait is a way to run THL without internet (maybe with a game installed with the brazilian method, IDK)-

Reactions: the_randomizer

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received some tickets. they show a lot of differences so everything is encoded with the console key.

Cdecrypt will decrypt properly with either key.

I don't think there is much I can do until sig checks are patched.

I need some people to help me get DLC working with my WUPinstaller mod.

I need the same USA DLC tickets dumped from multiple consoles.
Pleas pmail me with a link to your tickets and tell me if it is full DLC. Such as did you buy all of the Mario Kart 8 DLC or just 1 track pack.

I do know that a DLC title.tik will decrypt the WUP DLC using CDecrypt. To me that means we might just need to mod the console keys.
worth a shot.

Last edited by Ape8000,
Reactions: Pachee and iVcU

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The eShop works perfectly. 0% brick, super easy install, a nice gui, 100% boot rate, no need to rely on unstable exploits and the eShop is installed forever in your console.

Unless you have a nifty console ban that blocks all communications to the Nintendo servers. I don't have one but it can happen. Leaving the eShop useless to the user. Unless they still let you use the eShop regarless of the ban. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it