Homebrew Input Redirection

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using ntr input redirection or luma for it? I know you said ntr but just making sure that isnt just for streaming.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im aware the latest version of luma has many bugs and issues, including this and the c-stick not working with input redirection. This means if you use ntr for IR it'll work the same, so try that for now.

Suchart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im aware the latest version of luma has many bugs and issues, including this and the c-stick not working with input redirection. This means if you use ntr for IR it'll work the same, so try that for now.
still not working ;_;
it was working fine before I installed NTR
even though I don't use it for anything

Last edited by Suchart,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still not working ;_;
it was working fine before I installed NTR
even though I don't use it for anything
You do have the input redirection cia on your home screen for ntr right? And you're using the input redirection ntr client on pc? And having ntr installed would not have anything to do with it just by the nature of how the 3ds OS works.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd. by default the arrow keys should be the dpad if you're pressing the wrong buttons. Also obviously make sure the ip is correct. I dont have much else to say. Also, does "doesn't work" mean that the pc client and the 3ds client aren't communicating?

Suchart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Odd. by default the arrow keys should be the dpad if you're pressing the wrong buttons. Also obviously make sure the ip is correct. I dont have much else to say. Also, does "doesn't work" mean that the pc client and the 3ds client aren't communicating?
Okay, so I may have wasted your time. Sorry, it turns out that my wifi got disabled right before enabling it but it works now. Sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I can't believe you got me with that