Hardware Input lag

isanchez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, since the recent update to 3.01 I have been having problems with my pro controller. Sometimes at random time the input lags quite a bit and pressing the home button brings up the setting to go into sleep mode and change brightness and that stuff instead of taking me to the home menu. Has anyone had this issue and do you guys know how to fix it? I have tried the pro controller on my computer and it works perfectly and whenever I start having this problem if I try to use the joycons, they don't even connect wireless to the switch

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi guys, since the recent update to 3.01 I have been having problems with my pro controller. Sometimes at random time the input lags quite a bit and pressing the home button brings up the setting to go into sleep mode and change brightness and that stuff instead of taking me to the home menu. Has anyone had this issue and do you guys know how to fix it? I have tried the pro controller on my computer and it works perfectly and whenever I start having this problem if I try to use the joycons, they don't even connect wireless to the switch
Did you move the Switch/dock recently?
It's known for poor wireless signal, just moving it a few centimeters further away from you could make a big enough difference to cause input lag.

isanchez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you move the Switch/dock recently?
It's known for poor wireless signal, just moving it a few centimeters further away from you could make a big enough difference to cause input lag.
I did move my room around recently and the switch is a little further away, but sadly I still have the issue even when undocked and I'm playing right in front of the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water