Homebrew Injected Wad issues

kingleg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being that the VC comes out with a decent release every once in awhile, I've been injecting wads myself, particularly ones that will never see the light of day here in the us. I recently injected my all time favorite game, Wonder Project j2 for the n64. Strange thing is, I've injected other wads before, and this wad actually loads up, and the home button works on the wiimote (and the game shows the full intro and appears like it will run fine), but no button will start the game, be it the wiimote, gc controller, or classic controller. Has anyone here ever heard of this problem, and is there a way to fix it? The only explanation I can come up with is that maybe it is because wonder project j2 originally required a memory pak?? Any help would be much appreciated.

I should further note that I injected WPJ2 into several different wads, all with negative results. The only successful wad was with sin and punishment. I further use autoinjectuwad, but use the cmd prompt and manually inject (since it always otherwise gives that waiting for final wad message.....)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night