Hacking Inexperienced, want to change from RXtools to Luma

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RxTools should work with the latest version as well... I don't see any need to go through the trouble of installing another CFW.

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RxTools should work with the latest version as well... I don't see any need to go through the trouble of installing another CFW.
If you're talking about A9LH, rxTools is not yet compatible. But yeah, RXTools should work with the latest emuNAND.

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought we agreed that at this current moment A9LH isn't really worth it for casual modders. OP mentioned he wanted to switch to Luma because it was able to support the latest 3DS updates, well, RxTools still works with the latest updates as far as I know...

dave88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Just confirming (since I could not find anywhere this info) My 2 3DSs with RxTools on version 4.x and 5.x, the latter can only boot emuNAND through browser (trust me, MSET doesn't work on 5.x) Have been update to 11.0.0 and all games and saves are there, everything is the same and online now works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)