Hacking incompatible original xbox games on rgh/jtag?

BAMvsGAME

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title pretty much sums up what I want to know, if I jtag or rgh my xbox will i be able to set it up for original xbox games that were previously incompatible? The fewer systems I can have the better, plus there's a few original games I want to check out.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can get a modified version of the xbox emulator, one without the checks. However as the original emulator was very game specific you are not going to gain that much, certainly not enough to ignore the original xbox. It is worth doing as you then gain the option to have hacked versions of those original games and a bit more besides, however it was not MS choosing not to flip a switch that kept it that way.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Everything that's supported by the unhacked emulator is supported by the hacked one.
I discovered that Hello Kitty Roller Rescue is fully compatible on the emulator, no slow down no nothing.
It just doesn't boot on the stock one.

It's best to just experiment a bit.
If you're looking for specific games or are picky about it, then the best solution if to get an old Xbox.

Reactions: Margen67

BAMvsGAME

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're looking for specific games or are picky about it, then the best solution if to get an old Xbox.

I figured it'd be something like that, thanks for the replies! I'll probably end up RGH'ing my 360 and testing the compatibility with certain games.

Saturngamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've played numerous games that weren't on the official list, some can have minor glitches that are insignificant, others either won't load to a playable point without freezing or just take a while. Sometimes the game will run really slow and clunky, basically to a point that they're unplayable but it's rare to see that on a game that doesn't crash before you can play. Running off hard disk and saving frequently is usually sufficient for most games. There can be random crashes that defy predictability so it's best to be a little over zealous with saving if you can.

If there is a specific game you're thinking of I probably have it and don't mind trying it for you.

Moneybagz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title pretty much sums up what I want to know, if I jtag or rgh my xbox will i be able to set it up for original xbox games that were previously incompatible? The fewer systems I can have the better, plus there's a few original games I want to check out.
So I downloaded several different games and a lot work that’s not on the list. The one main game I can’t get to work is Street Hoops and I really want to try to get it work. It loads up and everything fast no lag nothing once u start game and take 1 dribble freezes xbox. Is their anything I can do to make it Run on my jtag ?? Any thoughts

danman_33

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Original XBox burnout games do not work on RGH xbox, tried everything, if someone can help me out here... would really like to get all my xbox original games that don't work.. working!!!

Cheers

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If they don't work on the hacked emu they likely never work.
Your only hope is to wait for MS to release it on BC for One and make it working on the 360.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: