jojo2107

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone!
I'm translating the game of inazuma eleven 3 spark in french and other language if you want! Just need some help and people who can translate with me. I want to create a Team somebody interesting?
ME0001241930_2.jpg

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone!
I'm translating the game of inazuma eleven 3 spark in french and other language if you want! Just need some help and people who can translate with me. I want to create a Team somebody interesting?
there´s already a translation for inazuma eleven 3 the ogre that is spark+bomber in terms of characters,teams and moves, and it has almost the same story

Inazuma Eleven 3 The Ogre Translation

jojo2107

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know and i've already participate to this translating! But now, i want to translate my own version with some help. Are you intersting?

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Jojo, i think it's not a good idea.
Level 5 will give us a european version this year or next one, for Bomber, Spark and The Ogre.
With 20 persons, we can translate the story for The Ogre in 1 year... So, spending time on nearly the same game is just a way to lose your time.
You can waste it by picking graphs in Ogre and insert these in Spark, but you will not have a playable version because the players and Items databases are differents (so lot of work for nothing).

If you want to work for the community, i could provide you 400 sentences (in the 40000 ones) to translate in french and English on the Ogre.
It could be more useful. Send me a MP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)