Inazuma Eleven 3 Spark

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by jojo2107, Dec 29, 2012.

Dec 29, 2012

Inazuma Eleven 3 Spark by jojo2107 at 5:15 PM (2,566 Views / 0 Likes) 3 Comments

• Newcomer

jojo2107 New Member

Message Count:
    France
    Hi everyone!
    I'm translating the game of inazuma eleven 3 spark in french and other language if you want! Just need some help and people who can translate with me. I want to create a Team somebody interesting?
    [IMG]

weavile001 Spiritmaster

Message Count:
    Brazil
    thereĀ“s already a translation for inazuma eleven 3 the ogre that is spark+bomber in terms of characters,teams and moves, and it has almost the same story

Inazuma Eleven 3 The Ogre Translation
    Last edited by weavile001, Jan 4, 2013
    • Newcomer

jojo2107 New Member

Message Count:
    France
    I know and i've already participate to this translating! But now, i want to translate my own version with some help. Are you intersting?

ouioui2003 New Member

Message Count:
    France
    Jojo, i think it's not a good idea.
    Level 5 will give us a european version this year or next one, for Bomber, Spark and The Ogre.
    With 20 persons, we can translate the story for The Ogre in 1 year... So, spending time on nearly the same game is just a way to lose your time.
    You can waste it by picking graphs in Ogre and insert these in Spark, but you will not have a playable version because the players and Items databases are differents (so lot of work for nothing).

If you want to work for the community, i could provide you 400 sentences (in the 40000 ones) to translate in french and English on the Ogre.
    It could be more useful. Send me a MP.
    Last edited by ouioui2003, Jan 4, 2013

SPONSORED LINKS