Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Bigger, more ergonomic joy cons. However I am sure that's coming.
Realistically the issue with joy cons is their thickness, not how tall/wide they are. Making them even taller/wider would not make them more comfortable in bigger hands, so hopefully they do release some sort of ridged back with rubber grips. As-is they're not too bad with third-party sleeves.

Argonitious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A better WiFi radio or antenna, for one thing! The current Switch has awful WiFi reception. I only get good reception now because I have an access point right outside my bedroom door.

Also, it would be nice to have Joycons that are more comfortable to hold when separated from the Switch. They're just a little too small. My hands aren't even very big!

With that said, I do like the Switch. It just has some quirks. :yayswitch:

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
Wat. This makes no sense.

The Switch is already tiny and has a single, extremely silent laptop-type fan that most people don't know exists. It's already portable.

The joycons are already made for small, kid hands. I can't imagine them going any smaller and retaining that hardware.
I think it's too big and it would be great to see a model without vents and a fan, plus a smaller screen and reduced thickness that is far more portable...PSP/ Vita style. For those who just use it as a portable.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More ergonomic joycon, either as a joycon attachment or a replacement joycon.
Technically we've got the Joycon battery grips right now
th

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.