❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
windows-server-2016-screenshot-4.png

I understand you can change the look but this is how they give it to you.
So change it. You're complaining about the most mundane shit. Seriously, the only difference between this and the look of 7 is that it's flat without transparency. Custom visual styles and color schemes exist.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's how it looks for me right now ...
I actually choose NOT to give the titlebar a different Color as it does actually quite annoy me, I prefer it like it is.
I guess this is pretty much standard setting without any changes

2017-05-16.png

If you do rightclick in the lower left you get all important stuff right there without you needing to go trough any menues or searching for it

2017-05-16 (1).png

Changing color is very easy if you want to you can even change the Color of the start menue

2017-05-16 (3).png

You can probably do lot more but there is no reason to go trough all possibilities ...

With linux you either have to download a special desktop like gnome or whatever there is and If you don't want it or change it you would need to know lots of stuff to change it as far as I know. I have seen some Vids that if you have the knowhow you could do like EVERYTHING with Linux BUT it is really hard to learn compared to Windows and for me I just don't see the reason why I should go with Linux there is NOTHING there that makes me use it.

I have tried it before and even had to setup a Linux server and stuff but I just cant get myself to like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse