I'm retiring as the host of KYG, need someone to take over.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So long story short, due to shit in my life, I temporarily stepped down as the host of Know Your Game, and @rikumax25! took over (thanks) but now after debating it for some time, iv'e decided I just don't have the time to continue with KYG and while I regret it, I've got to find someone to take over, with Riku going to college, I need someone to volunteer. If you have the time, dedication and willingness to take over, apply in the comments.

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can take over, but sorry you have to drop it :(
you did apply before, so you have a pretty high priority, and I simply don't have the time needed to keep up with it, I really didn't want to leave it as it's my own creation. but sadly, I just can't do it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I read the OP and I know that's the name, but I was asking what it was as in a YouTube series, some website, yadayadayada
its a series here on gbatemp, look through the Off topic chat to find it.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I read the OP and I know that's the name, but I was asking what it was as in a YouTube series, some website, yadayadayada
I should've worded that better
Its a bootleg of the posts Know Your Temper, where you choose a game and people on the thread ask you questions about it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: