Vahnyyz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I know my ODE is set up properly because initially it was working awesome with my backups on my HDD, the problem is that it died. Mainly the fact that I can't resurrect my ODE's functions is the real problem.

I have Rogero, and I have the Cobra ODE placeholder so it actually comes up, but nothing that's on the HD is coming up. I only have the backup from GOW on the HD right now cause I don't feel like loading everything to have to reformat and try over and over...........

If someone could give me the steps to setting up the HD I would really appreciate it. I'm sorry I'm giving you guys such a lame question that I'm sure someone will say "youtube" but I haven't found it, and I'm starting to feel like google doesn't want to be my friend anymore.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First, make sure to follow the steps bellow in order to set up your HDD to cobra standards:

1 - Have your drive formatted to NTFS 4k (so, you will not need to split your backups) - Windows is enough to format it
- go to my computer -> righ click your hdd -> format and set it to NTFS 4k

2 - Download the required files from cobra-ode site:
- Cobra manager - http://www.team-cobra-ode.com/downloads/Cobra_ODE_Manager_v1.6.rar
- Cobra ode database - http://www.team-cobra-ode.com/downloads/Cobra_ODE_Database_(14-06-2014).rar

3 - Unzip the files and go to your HDD root and create a "COBRA" (WITHOUT THE QUOTES) directory/folder and put the unziped files there

4 - Also, on the root of your Hard drive, Create a folder named "PS3_GAMES" (WITHOUT THE QUOTES) - put your God of war backup inside of it.

4.1 - Make sure you have an original game inside your ps3 - and the cobra ode board is set on the emu mode (behind the ps3 where your cobra ode board is, there might be a switch - right is emu mode - left is passthrough mode)

5 - Now, plug your hd onto the cobra board (make sure the cobra board is enough to power on your HDD, otherwise you will need a Y cable to supply extra energy to your HDd).

6 - Plug your ps3 onto the outlet - but dont turn it on yet, wait a bit and check if the cobra ode LED will turn to green. If it turns green it means it found the required files (manager.iso and cobra.db)

7 - Turn the ps3 and boot the cobra manager - select your game and hope all goes fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.