Seraviv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I'm currently looking for a good DS game that requires skill and concentration.

I already have Mario Kart DS and Kingdom Hearts 358/ < (don't know the exact name sorry)

I find both very good, and I want another one.

Also I don't want a "RPG" game like Pokemon, I mean I want to play in live and having to react fast . That's why MKDS and KH was good for this. I don't want a Shoot em Up though

Thanks in advance ;)

Reactions: orangy57

sansnumen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Seraviv you need to play The World Ends With You. It is an excellent action RPG from Square Enix. The battle system relies exclusively on the stylus.

250px-The_World_Ends_With_You.jpg

Last edited by sansnumen,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try bomberman 2, honestly this game wasn't released in North american NTSC region, so is only jap and pal version. I played this and was upset this game wasn't sold in USA. Is good. Is a bomberman game with tons of customizable options for bomberman to do which is kinda like playing a traditional game with various upgrades. :)

77Urmel77

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I like Final Fantasy III for DS very much. (but its rpg and turnbased but its sooo beautiful.) You should take a look. :)

Last edited by 77Urmel77,

sansnumen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are some more suggestions: Metroid Prime Hunters (it will kill your shoulder buttons so beware), Final Fantasy IV, and Chrono Trigger. The last two are ports, but well worth a replay even if you have played them before.

77Urmel77

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To serve the request better: Try Super Mario 64 for DS. Needs skill, is quite beautiful and has a rather long playtime. :nds:

sansnumen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone read the first post? He said "Does not want rpg games" Meaning turn based JRPG style. Why are people listing them? :huh:

OP said no RPGs like Pokemon. Notice he plays Kingdom Hearts. Chrono Trigger I feel is fair game. You don't need to fight anyone except bosses. Final Fantasy IV is more like Pokemon, turn based. But the story is well worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.