Homebrew I'm having problems with Configurable USB Loader Channel and some WAD Channels

ClockworkRMX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so around last month I had a problem with CFG as a channel. It all start when downloaded ocarina hacks from the homebrew browser so I can play Project M but I don't have then much memory on my SD card :/ so I delete ocarina and wanted to play on CFG. So when I went to the channel and press start, the screen was black but after 5 seconds and went to my wii menu instead. I went to go to the homebrew channel to see if CFG didn't work and when I loaded CFG it worked.... Why doesn't channel work at all? I did download other CFG channels put none of them didn't even work! So if you know about this problem reply to me if you can :)

And a another problem too again sorry... I have Atleast three channels that won't launch at all

*The Pirate channel, it's pretty much a alt launcher for the homebrew channel, don't worry it's a pirating program. For some odd reason when I boot up the channel it just brings me back to the wii menu, same goes with WAD manager channel, and the Accio Hacks channel. Why does these keep happening? Reply if can (again) Thanks! ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou