Status
Not open for further replies.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got this message when i was trying to sign in to my microsoft account, at first i thought it was a glitch so i went throught the procces and reset my password, i also got a message from microsoft that because someone accesed my account they reset my account settings.after i signed in i looked at my recent activtity and saw that someone from china signed into my account,they signed in 7 times within 4 minites each time with different ip but same locastion.how can i found out what they did to my account and also is any of my game progress affected such as games like bf4, pvz and titan fall which have links to profile are these reset?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well seeing your history of tampering with your profile, I'd say your profile isn't clean anymore.

Like I said a billion times before, stop messing with editors and 3rd party programs.
You're not supposed to tamper with your profile AT ALL!

Delete your profile and redownload it from the MS servers.
Change your password of your profile and change your password of your email adress.
If that doesn't solve the problem then you'll have to create a new one.

Reactions: Foxi4

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
someone from china signed in to my account, what do i do and how can i check what they did.this is not a ban.if i could only go back in time and never hack my first xbox which i got banned on so i had unfllag a lot of saves some i did not and lost progress, then i recovered my profile which reulted in me losing all my offline played gpd settings/saves which resulted in me editing to inject settings from backup back in and then later doing more fucking recovers.4 xbox broke million transfers this is not fucking fair and now someone hacks my account and there is no way of me knowing what they did.this is riduclous i need to atleast know.they sign in then someone from russia also sign in anyone go througt this before?can i see more than 30 days in recent activity it looks like they did nothing but that does not make sense.

mrcant12

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone else who went throught this procces did you lose anything?
i think they are just signing in to send data like spam thats why they are in and out so fast its microsoft you need to watch with bank details and always keep your profile saved on different devices but if anyone was hacking you for any of your details theyd rob you instantly so i wouldnt worry but just reset passwords using friends pc so its different ip address

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What im concerned about is what the hacker did and by ''we've cleared your account settings'' what does it mean and what was reset and is my linked games ect affected and if i can carry on as normal. How can i tell if the person redownloaded my profile?

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did they provide no help they sound clue less maybe im contacting the wrong people. I don't want to lose my stuff

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well seeing your history of tampering with your profile, I'd say your profile isn't clean anymore.

Like I said a billion times before, stop messing with editors and 3rd party programs.
You're not supposed to tamper with your profile AT ALL!

Delete your profile and redownload it from the MS servers.
Change your password of your profile and change your password of your email adress.
If that doesn't solve the problem then you'll have to create a new one.

The answer to your problem is right here.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have contacted MS and they sound clueless and dont tell me what they have reset. I got a message that they cleared my account settings becuase someone accesed my account. This is strange people sign in to my account in wired paterns seemingly doing nothing and then microsoft vagualy tells me they clear something in my account. I can see that the promo option is off now in my settings what else? How can i tell if the hacker redownloaded my account is there a site where i can see sign in history.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mate, you are extremely thick. The answers have been provided multiple times in this thread and every other thread you post in.

-Change your password
-Redownload your profile
-Check your settings

The "cleared your settings" was probably removing payment info off of your account. Stop messing with your profile.

Also, we're not Microsoft. If they can't give you information about your personal account, neither can we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool