United States
coolness said:
lolz 100% im sure that some lover boys are reading in this thread
tongue.gif

And christ. that is likely accurate.

aminemaster said:
Serina said:
Greetings, all!

Mah name's Serina, but you can call me "seri" if you're liking it.

I play video games- part-ticularly those of the handheld variety. had a gba (back in the day), rocked a dsphat, and got myself a ds lite (because it's a refresh that actually mattered, imo). Avoiding that Dsi like the plague, not even talking about the dsi xl, and a little worried about the 3DS. like.. if it were psvista v.s. ds lite, I'd feel a little better. (ds lite's starting to feel a little 'vintage,' even) but the 3ds... I don't know about it. And I just got wind of some possible titles for that vista - including a new vanillaware (of Muramasa: The Demon Blade fame) and a game called '[The World Ends With you.' /b]

Let me tell you. puretty freaking excited about those two titles.

Nintendo and I had a good run.
umm fyi tetsuya nomura said that he will make a twewy 2 on the 3ds and not on the vita
the gameplay will be kinda ruined with only one screen

Hey - you never know what they could do with that rear-touchpad. And like I said, it's a rumour. We'll see what happens.

[edit - also, I thought I opened this with 'I may have made another introduction, my b' or something of the sort. *goes back to double check*]

QUOTE(tj_cool @ Jun 17 2011, 03:48 AM)
Topics merged

many thanks

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome
I am a girl as well
Not, just kidding
No, really
Egad, what is this
Rad thing between my legs
It is a nightmare
Sucks to be me
Meh, have a nice day

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Serina said:
machomuu said:
The World Ends With Me? What's that? You sure you're not talking about The World Ends With You?

Welcome, by the way.

Tis a rumored title for the psVita
seeing as the actual translation of TWEWY is "It's a Wonderful World", it is certainly not a rumored title for anything

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vita, not Vista. And I'm pretty sure you're talking about The World Ends With You rather than that other thing.

Pedantry aside, HELLO. I'm chao1212. That thing Raika just said is rather... odd. I'm a dude, unsurprisingly. The internet's kind of a sausagefest. Nice to have new posters.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkbuster412 said:
RoboticBuddy said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Wait a second
2l9mvyv.jpg

Wait TWO seconds

http://www.12thblog.com/wp-content/images/2011/01/a37/19.jpg

smileipb2.png

ANYWAYS, welcome! We hope you have a nice stay here at GBATemp
smile.gif
Just Ordered, anyway, have fun here, and until I get that army, beware the Angry Bird Cavalry
tpi.gif

I win CatBoy!

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey girl, im a boy. wanna make out and maybe later go to my hotel room and slow dance to some kenny g?? maybe after that, relax with me in my golden mahogany smelling hot tub and maybe fornicate? no im just kidding, about me having a golden hot tub of course, its just a regular hot tub.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
junkerde said:
hey girl, im a boy. wanna make out and maybe later go to my hotel room and slow dance to some kenny g?? maybe after that, relax with me in my golden mahogany smelling hot tub and maybe fornicate? no im just kidding, about me having a golden hot tub of course, its just a regular hot tub.

You are seriously degrading the human race simply by existing.

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
junkerde said:

You are seriously degrading the human race simply by existing.
well the more degrade the more i live HOHOHOHOHOHO there was enough degrade before i was born, the existence of it helps me live to eternity, true story bro.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Schizoanalysis said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Why is thread so damn popular? Is it because there is a girl on a gaming thread or something? I don't get it.

A gay man wouldn't get it.
Make sense I guess
unsure.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo