I'll be travelling to Madrid and Barcelona. Any tips?

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Good day, tempers!
In about a week I'll be flying all the way to Barcelona with my parents. I'll stay there for 3 nights, after which I'll take an airplane to Madrid for 1 night. I'll be staying 3 nights in Madrid, as well, after which I'll be going back to Bulgaria.

So, it's gonna be a pretty big journey and, to be honest, I haven't got any idea what to see and expect there. :D
That's when I thought of asking around, which led me here. I'd really like to know a couple of things such as:

1. Anything that I "need" to see in these 2 cities, so that I make the most out of this trip?
2. Since this is a gaming forum, anything gaming related I need to see? (I'll be going to GameStop to buy Majora's Mask, since we don't have those here)
3. Any opinions on Port Aventura, since I've been wondering if it's worth spending one of my days in Barcelona for. I want to mention that we don't have rollercoasters here, which is the main reason I want to go there.
4. General advice is always welcome. :)

lismati

Speedrunner in practice
Trophies
Website
www.wiiplanet.info
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not Spanish, but I've been to port aventura. If you never were in such a place, it'll blow your balls off. The big rides tend to have long queues, but it's worth to wait. Also, don't chicken out. They might look scary, but the fun is great. Also, one tip for you - when going downhill, scream. You'll breathe much easier then.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not Spanish, but I've been to port aventura. If you never were in such a place, it'll blow your balls off. The big rides tend to have long queues, but it's worth to wait. Also, don't chicken out. They might look scary, but the fun is great. Also, one tip for you - when going downhill, scream. You'll breathe much easier then.

Good to hear.
I've always liked heights and speedy stuff, so it is reassuring that it will 'blow my balls off'. :D

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Be extra careful with your wallet and expensive stuff like handhelds and phones. Some friend of mine went to Barcelona excursion and got robbed.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in Barcelona last year. See the Sagrada Familia church in Barcelona, it's a massive building that's been under construction for over 200 years (construction is supposed to finish in the next 30 years), it's amazing.

Reactions: ilman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: