If I wanted to move to US this is what I'd need?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 12,613
  • Replies 236
  • Likes 4

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Irrelevant topic two cents; USA really grinds my gears, and I don't even have to pay taxes yet. Our government makes me bang my head on my desk

Relevant topic; Pretty sure you've got all the stuff you'd need to know figured out, from what I've learned in school

XXXTORTELLINI

╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They had U.S. green cards.
Correction to my last question. Did they have a passport at all?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is chicago that bad cus im going there for vacation
I've heard from a close friend that it's really bad at night

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is chicago that bad cus im going there for vacation
No, it isn't. Just make sure to bring a bunch of rolls of quarters with you, because you'll see a lot of beggars in the streets downtown

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Correction to my last question. Did they have a passport at all?
That's a requirement for a green card, I believe

Reactions: Beerus
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
So I went through the passes I missed out on and read most of the responses.

US has its flaws but citizens in US are far more safer than they are in Western Europe, for example. Whenever I travel I'm worried that someone will throw acid at me and it really bothers because this is no way of living in the West.

Well this potus made immigration much harder. So yeah, it would definitely be better to move there under a different potus.

I know that to immigrate to US it's now been toughened up but at the same time it has made the country safer so it's a good move overall, imo.

if you like me and don't give a fuck about politics like me just ignore these ass pipes and you will have a great life over here

There is a lot of anti-American hate these days and just damn it, it's very disappointing to see and read such. :-/

If @Saiyan Lusitano is really serious I would say look at state laws first and then look at geographic location. Also note that some states can have a varied ecosystem, an example being my state of Georgia. It has mountains, plains that go on for miles, the ocean, and even swamps within its borders.

Good point, thank you.

I really am and do realise there's going to be a long road before I can legally be accepted into the US.

the US sucks. trust me you dont want to be here, if i had the means id up and leave asap and thats the honest truth, these PIGS(cops) run around like its the wild west shooting up anything and everything.

Hey, I'll happily change places with you. :P

go to japan for anime
Would need to learn Japanese.

Reactions: rileysrjay

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I went through the passes I missed out on and read most of the responses.

US has its flaws but citizens in US are far more safer than they are in Western Europe, for example. Whenever I travel I'm worried that someone will throw acid at me and it really bothers because this is no way of living in the West.

I know that to immigrate to US it's now been toughened up but at the same time it has made the country safer so it's a good move overall, imo.

There is a lot of anti-American hate these days and just damn it, it's very disappointing to see and read such. :-/

Good point, thank you.

I really am and do realise there's going to be a long road before I can legally be accepted into the US.

Hey, I'll happily change places with you. :P

Would need to learn Japanese.
i lived in japan for 14 months and it was great and all really enjoyed my time there .. but after a while you will really miss home ...

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
i lived in japan for 14 months and it was great and all really enjoyed my time there .. but after a while you will really miss home ...
I somewhat miss home but it's not like there is much left there for me, it's generally filled with old folks and time flies like a turtle.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I somewhat miss home but it's not like there is much left there for me, it's generally filled with old folks and time flies like a turtle.
Hahaha just go traveling around the world get bar jobs any jobs ... life is too short to be static ... girls girls lovely new girls ... one day you will have kids like me & that is all over with ... but being a dad is fun and hard ,,

Reactions: Quantumcat

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
日本語が簡単だぜ。
Japan is pretty cool, stay away from the huge cities though ( Tokyo for example ). Houses are too expensive.
Smaller cities in there are still huge by my standards so it's okay.
i lived in a tiny village called morioka rent was cheap pretty much like london prices so normal for me .. place was quite small but fine ... but just wait until you want to have a bath in japan !!!!!!!!! there baths are nuts ,, but you get used to them after a while !!!

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i lived in a tiny village called morioka rent was cheap pretty much like london prices so normal for me .. place was quite small but fine ... but just wait until you want to have a bath in japan !!!!!!!!! there baths are nuts ,, but you get used to them after a while !!!
Lived in Ebisu for a while and then went to a village "near" Osaka (千早赤阪村), it was very nice there.

Reactions: SuperDan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou