Idea: Pokemon(GO) GPS Spoofing

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
Spoofing Pokemon Go just seems lazy and pointless. I'm sorry, but the games only requirement is just go outside and walk. If you really don't want to commit to that, then just play the original games.
I live in an area with pretty much nothing in it and travelling to places with an abundance of Pokemon isn't the easiest when I don't drive. I still walk a lot legitimately to hatch any eggs I get though.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spoofing Pokemon Go just seems lazy and pointless. I'm sorry, but the games only requirement is just go outside and walk. If you really don't want to commit to that, then just play the original games.
I do play this legit, I go bike riding 3 times a week along two parks and the beach and boardwalk by my home.

If I had to describe my body type I'm like somewhere between machoke and machamp (maybe I'm slightly overestimating)

Point is I'm out there and getting some air and excercise. Also meeting other pokefans.

P.S. Awesome pic. Sadly I was rooting for Callie to win :/

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I live in an area with pretty much nothing in it and travelling to places with an abundance of Pokemon isn't the easiest when I don't drive. I still walk a lot legitimately to hatch any eggs I get though.
Same here. But I also put the effort into getting someone to drive me to places like Pokestops and Gyms, then walking around those areas. The point of the game is to go outside and have an adventure. Spoofing and cheating just defeats the purpose of the game and is just a quick way to get banned.
I am not criticising any one person with that comment, I am just speaking my mind on the topic of spoofing the games GPS.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the app. You have to do search the reddits to find the apk. The one currently in the play store is a fake.

I tested it out on some pidgey and rattata and it's the real deal. Thank you *thumbs up*

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, i'm going to bump this. For those of you may know, there has been new effective ways to efficiently grind pokemon by hacking. The answer is using BOTS.

I can confirmed it works.

https://gyazo.com/4b87de6ef3a0632ffc24b718bda45216

The bot I used is necrobot
Also use at your own risk, a ban is around the corner. My idea would be rank up to 30/35 and stop there

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same here. But I also put the effort into getting someone to drive me to places like Pokestops and Gyms, then walking around those areas. The point of the game is to go outside and have an adventure. Spoofing and cheating just defeats the purpose of the game and is just a quick way to get banned.
I am not criticising any one person with that comment, I am just speaking my mind on the topic of spoofing the games GPS.

Well, I want to get all the pokemon and then help my friend via trade once the new feature is implemented

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i'm going to bump this. For those of you may know, there has been new effective ways to efficiently grind pokemon by hacking. The answer is using BOTS.

I can confirmed it works.

https://gyazo.com/4b87de6ef3a0632ffc24b718bda45216

The bot I used is necrobot
Also use at your own risk, a ban is around the corner. My idea would be rank up to 30/35 and stop there
Is there a github we can follow on its development?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an idea I would like to try out on getting rare, evolved pokemon. If anyone has the ability to spoof and is comfortable with messaging in a Skype chat with others PM me if interested.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I got a soft ban and was pretty pissed off the only thing that could have triggered it was my ride to New York I love roughly an hour and a half away but my friend is a speed demon so we were going 80-90 on the 60 and I guess we got there too fast none of the pokestops in central worked when we got there :/

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Today I got a soft ban and was pretty pissed off the only thing that could have triggered it was my ride to New York I love roughly an hour and a half away but my friend is a speed demon so we were going 80-90 on the 60 and I guess we got there too fast none of the pokestops in central worked when we got there :/

If you spin a pokestop 40 times, you should be able to unban yourself

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems like cheaters have moved on from spoofing and now botting is the cool thing to do. Natural evolution of things.

I'm botting until I hit a level a level where the rich people even with their money will have hard time reaching. lol. Feel kind of bad, there are people who spent $200 on a free game just to level up lol.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm botting until I hit a level a level where the rich people even with their money will have hard time reaching. lol. Feel kind of bad, there are people who spent $200 on a free game just to level up lol.
How does botting even work? Also can it be done on IOS? It's been like 90+ for a week straight and if I could relax for a while it would be great.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just care about leveling up to the max right now. What do you feel is the best bot to achieve that?

Still trying to figure out how to download that bot you showed before.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How does botting even work? Also can it be done on IOS?

Nope, it's done mainly on the PC. I posted the github link, you can read all about it there if you choose to bot.

I just care about leveling up to the max right now. What do you feel is the best bot to achieve that?

Still trying to figure out how to download that bot you showed before.

Ok, here's the link, it's all set up for you. The pokemobbot is fairly new, the original developer of necrobot decided to retire and merge his forks to mobbot.

https://mega.nz/#F!2FZ2WKYS!S6lhJ2foVw36bTZnvQyHyw

I average about 80k exp per hour and it snipes rare high IV pokemon for me too

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fuck this runs on PC it just evolved all of my pidgies without using a lucky egg :(

Im so gonna get banned for this

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The fuck this runs on PC it just evolved all of my pidgies without using a lucky egg :(

Im so gonna get banned for this

You have to edit the json config file and set the use lucky egg to "true". And yes there is a risk of being banned, but best way to go about it is get to a highest level and have the most OP pokemon asap. After, that quit botting while you're ahead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father