C0mm4nd_

Aspirant Wii U homebrew dev :P
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
GUYS!!
If anyone here is good at programming, you might need to use C++.
I heard you can use it with Wii U.

Im not sure if this is what the hackers were already using, but just saying this is a good idea..
C++ is more used for homebrews, not for entrypoints

For entrypoints you should know well the PPC ASM & how to make a ROP Chain

Abdulaziz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Well whatever, i'm just going to download crunchyroll right now, just because Nintendo might delete it from the eshop..

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
in a couple day's ill go to that friend who has the outdated Wii U to try a little more things, i may try that and then if doesnt work, i'd format on 5.5.2, insert on 5.5.1 use FTPiiu trying to give read/write permissions to the USB, copy haxchi in there and test if works. i'll think about something, is there a good FTP program besides FileZilla that allows better manipulation over permissions?

Thanks DAKURAITO,

The only my problem is WHICH OS IS WII U? I mean is Apple, linux, dos, android, ???? I don't understand

Abdulaziz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Someone can pass me dump of haxchi (BigBrain) to inject it by proxy Please:bow:
SO THERE IS A WAY!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

CAN YOU SEND ME A LINK FOR A TUT TO DOWNLOAD DUMPS, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIND YOU A HAXCHI DUMP.

soz i'm just excited that there IS a way...

PLEASE :bow:

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SO THERE IS A WAY!

CAN YOU SEND ME A LINK FOR A TUT TO DOWNLOAD DUMPS, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIND YOU A HAXCHI DUMP.

soz i'm just excited that there IS a way...

PLEASE :bow:

Suppose I want to try installing haxchi as written by DMOK how should I proceed step by steps?

Thank you

Omiwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not experienced in system hacking.
I think someone talked about having permission issues with accessing data in the system?

If you use WiiXplorer in vWii's homebrew channel as an FTP server, your FTP client allows you to access 3 folders (with a disc in): sd (the sd card data inserted), nand (I forget what nand means but I think it is the system itself?) & dvd (the disc inserted; trying to explore this ejects the disc curiously)

If it allows access to the NAND, which I think is the system itself, is it not possible to modify the system itself, including Wii U mode, in some way to allow the Wii U mode to be exploited?

I apologize if this idea is completely absurd. I'm not experienced.

Abdulaziz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I'm not experienced in system hacking.
I think someone talked about having permission issues with accessing data in the system?

If you use WiiXplorer in vWii's homebrew channel as an FTP server, your FTP client allows you to access 3 folders (with a disc in): sd (the sd card data inserted), nand (I forget what nand means but I think it is the system itself?) & dvd (the disc inserted; trying to explore this ejects the disc curiously)

If it allows access to the NAND, which I think is the system itself, is it not possible to modify the system itself, including Wii U mode, in some way to allow the Wii U mode to be exploited?

I apologize if this idea is completely absurd. I'm not experienced.
I highly doubt you can exploit the Wii U mode from vWii but there probably is a way to install haxchi to Wii U from vWii. Thus being able to exploit it..

Abdulaziz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
No one's talking here, I honestly don't know if I should be happy or sad. No one has been talking about the modding scene, should I be sad that the hackers are ignoring it? or are they just not talking about it because they wanna finish it really quick. I hate myself for updating the Wii U and -not only blaming myself- I hate Nintendo for getting this update live, like, the could've just put out the smash update without the need to update the Wii U. Or they can just make an update for the Wii U, without patching the fucking exploit. I highly recommend for everyone reading this to download crunchyroll off of eshop, as it will probably be priced or maybe even removed (Because nintendo are dicks sometimes). Oh and also you might aswell check loadiine.ovh every once in a while, because the hackers may have updated it, without announcing it (maybe it takes them sometime to arrange a thread or maybe even make a video).

Just be patient everyone, I know the hackers are working as hard as they can right now.

Goodbye,
and I'ma stop bitching.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No one's talking here, I honestly don't know if I should be happy or sad. No one has been talking about the modding scene, should I be sad that the hackers are ignoring it? or are they just not talking about it because they wanna finish it really quick. I hate myself for updating the Wii U and -not only blaming myself- I hate Nintendo for getting this update live, like, the could've just put out the smash update without the need to update the Wii U. Or they can just make an update for the Wii U, without patching the fucking exploit. I highly recommend for everyone reading this to download crunchyroll off of eshop, as it will probably be priced or maybe even removed (Because nintendo are dicks sometimes). Oh and also you might aswell check loadiine.ovh every once in a while, because the hackers may have updated it, without announcing it (maybe it takes them sometime to arrange a thread or maybe even make a video).

Just be patient everyone, I know the hackers are working as hard as they can right now.

Goodbye,
and I'ma stop bitching.
well, My 3ds broke, so I really can do anything right now. *shrug

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom

Goodbye,
and I'ma stop bitching.
If you want a updates on crunchyroll stuff follow @QuarkTheAwesome on twitter.

Reactions: DeoNaught

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free