Homebrew (Idea) a letterbomb like exploit using nintendo letterbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found a new exploit guys.. it's free, if you do it wisely. I call it.. RefundHax.
Return or Sell and 3DS for a new one that's on FW 10.5 or lower. This would allow you to use MenuHax and BrowserHax.

So RefundHax --> 10.5 --> BrowserHax/MenuHax.

If you aren't able to do RefundHax, then NinjHax and OOTHax are your only options.

Conn0r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an idea for an exploit. All you need is sandwich bread, ham, salami, cheese and butter you get in the kitchen and make it into a sandwich. then you put it on the 3DS (works also with WiiU, Xbone and Ps4).
Overused joke = overused joke. Try to be constructive (which nothing in this thread will be).

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a potential hole was found in the notification system of the ads this might be possible but right now there is no known such hole. Feel free to try to find a vulnerable flaw in it and get back to us.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a potential hole was found in the notification system of the ads this might be possible but right now there is no known such hole. Feel free to try to find a vulnerable flaw in it and get back to us.
NotifyMii can edit notifs, but that really only goes places with CFW

D

Deleted User

Swapnote and the Wii's notifications applet/module/whatever don't even work the same way.

Reactions: NekoMichi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou