IDEA: A GBATemp Overwatch Tournament!

If you want to be a part of the tournament, what platform do you play on?

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If OP or @Chary is gonna be hosting tournements, then i least recommend this website as this may help with the idea of making things easier.

CLICK HERE

Is a online tounrement event manager, just in case you actually want to do this, is free and easy, you'll need a account and you can just link people to the event page for the tournement process and proceedings in real time.

Reactions: hansubh and ItsKipz

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If OP or @Chary is gonna be hosting tournements, then i least recommend this website as this may help with the idea of making things easier.

CLICK HERE

Is a online tounrement event manager, just in case you actually want to do this, is free and easy, you'll need a account and you can just link people to the event page for the tournement process and proceedings in real time.
I was about to look for something like that, thanks!

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to join, but got life and this:
It'd take 5 centuries for me to join
By the time I join, I'll be left with shit-tier heroes because some fucker is going to take D-Va, Roadhog, Soldier 76, Mei, and Reaper
By the time I pick dubstep man, Weeaboo Jones, or some other shit-tier character, the match will end
If I miraculously get in game, it'll take 10 minutes for character models (both friendly and enemy) to load, along with my view model
Finally...
I'm only level 8 lmao

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to join, but got life and this:
It'd take 5 centuries for me to join
By the time I join, I'll be left with shit-tier heroes because some fucker is going to take D-Va, Roadhog, Soldier 76, Mei, and Reaper
By the time I pick dubstep man, Weeaboo Jones, or some other shit-tier character, the match will end
If I miraculously get in game, it'll take 10 minutes for character models (both friendly and enemy) to load, along with my view model
Finally...
I'm only level 8 lmao
rip

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe.. we could all talk bout the heros we want to take...and give them in each group? wouldnt that be an idea?

so for example @TheGrayShow1467 picks The Reaper...or Roadhog...or soldier...
and another one wants reaper..or ... .. that the both are throuwn in a different group?

with a program i think its possible? isnt it?

correct me plz if i am wrong xD

Reactions: hansubh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou