Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
I see my post in that video.
ninja.gif
How times have changed; back then I had one red ribbon.
laugh.gif
Even more, I see his email address lol.

I imagine he will soon get lots of marriage offers from Russian women.

The nice comments are appreciated.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
Not working on my Windows 7 32 bits
This works on every version of Windows; its very basic. If you copied the files correctly then try restarting Windows Explorer by going to Task Manager --> Processes Tab --> Kill Explorer.exe --> Applications Tab --> Click New Task --> Type Explorer.exe. Try again.

mAlvarado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
iMinotauro said:
Thanks, btw is there a way for the icons to show up in ubuntu?

Yes!!!

First, Ubuntu is CASE SENSITIVE, this means, if the icon name has Upper chars you have to put the name of the icon with the Upper chars as in the name. Example
the icon name is r4WoodIconSetOrAnyThing.ico, you have to be sure that in the autorun.inf the name is with the upper chars. On windows you could write r4woodiconsetoranything.ico on the autorun.inf and it will show the icon, because it isn't case sensitive.

Second: and I don't know why it works for me, the autorun.inf must be like this
CODE[autorun]
label=Your Drive Custom Name (if I remember well, it will only read the first 25 chars)
icon=yourIconNameHere.ico

the icon=xxxx must be on the last line

Hope it works for you

mAlvarado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Pingouin7 said:
Not working on my Windows 7 32 bits

is the img that you want to set as your background on the same folder that the desktop.ini? (I assume the root of your flash drive)
if the answer is no, you have to copy to the same folder of the desktop.ini, or you must use the relative path to the picture

on xp it worked for every folder and drive that you put the desktop.ini within, with the right path to the picture, but you have to change the icon of the folder by:

1- right click on the folder you want to customize
2- Select 'properties'
3- Select 'Customize' tab
4- 'Change Icon'
5- select whatever you want, click 'OK", then 'Apply'

this is because windows will not read the desktop.ini if this archive is not created or edited by himself (something weird on my opinion)

and you don't need to restart Windows Explorer (explorer.exe), you have only to navigate to another place and then return to the flash drive or folder that you had customized
tongue.gif

Note: I had tested everything before post it

tk_saturn

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The case of the filenames should be correct, but yes the icon and label lines are swapped around when compared to the post above.

When I get the time i'll rebuild the archives.

D

Deleted-236924

mAlvarado said:
Second: and I don't know why it works for me, the autorun.inf must be like this
Code:
[autorun]
label=Your Drive Custom Name (if I remember well, it will only read the first 25 chars)
icon=yourIconNameHere.ico

That worked!

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those perfectionists out there, I modified the R4 to an R4i Ultra. So here it is, just click the picture and it will take you to the rapidshare file. Extract to root of your micro sd card.

Also you can go here for the case cover I made for the R4i Ultra as well

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those perfectionists out there, I remade the acekard 2i because i didn't like the ones they had. So here it is, just click the picture and it will take you to the rapidshare file. Extract to root of your micro sd card.

Edit: I made some more. Some for the regular Acekard 2 and some new Acekard 2i icons as well, in a few new designs hope you like them.

PS. I am still expecting to make a case cover for this too. So keep an eye out for that.. may be a few days though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.