Homebrew I went through the entire process of getting CFW but messed up, and now FBI is gone.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
New update!

So I re-added all of the files located here
544abb4c3c01e37b869b3dae1dbd648b.png

Hourglass 9 is now functional again! Should I continue with the steps you just gave me, or should we try something else?

*Note: Health and Safety is still 'stock'. I still can't get into FBI.

That's good news, follow the FBI injection section :)

draketsuka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow the steps later on in the guide to reinject FBI now that you can access Hourglass9.

That's good news, follow the FBI injection section :)
Thank you both, it worked! I'm so glad and grateful!

It's 6 A.M. in the morning where I am, so I was pessimistic as to if I would get immediate help or not. I'm glad I ran into you two!

Everything is back to normal and fully functional (I hope). :toot::D

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It should be up_Hourglass9 instead of Up_Hourglass9.

This is a common misconception and the capitalization of letters in file name does NOT matter. I in fact tried this after I got tired of seeing multiple people claim this could be the reason of not being able to access H9 and sure enough - it did literally nothing. Whether it's start_Hourglass9 or StArT_hOuRGlaSs9 it'll work.

@draketsuka Updating will fix Health and Safety for obvious reasons. In the guide you were supposed to inject H&S after updating, not before. Make sure you install FBI with the injected FBI and then re-inject H&S back. If you don't it'll act as if you have an update available, and if you update again it'll fix H&S once more leaving you to re-inject it later. If you just install FBI with injected FBI you wont lose it.

Last edited by Distrance,

draketsuka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a common misconception and the capitalization of letters in file name does NOT matter. I in fact tried this after I got tired of seeing multiple people claim this could be the reason of not being able to access H9 and sure enough - it did literally nothing. Whether it's start_Hourglass9 or StArT_hOuRGlaSs9 it'll work.

@draketsuka Updating will fix Health and Safety for obvious reasons. In the guide you were supposed to inject H&S after updating, not before. Make sure you install FBI with the injected FBI and then re-inject H&S back. If you don't it'll act as if you have an update available, and if you update again it'll fix H&S once more leaving you to re-inject it later. If you just install FBI with injected FBI you wont lose it.

Thanks for the help, but this was fixed about 3 weeks ago. :blush:

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thanks for the help, but this was fixed about 3 weeks ago. :blush:

Umm what? You're the one bumping up a post I made two weeks ago, replying to a thread that was on the page 1.

So I'll shoot that "witty" remark you made right back at you because you're the one posting several weeks after the fact for no reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person