reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I never hated pc gaming just never got into it... I always wanted to have a ps4 or xbox 1 but, didn't want to have a certain console to play games like street fighter V and (insert one xboxone and pc exclusive here) and didn't buy either because of the costs to play online and so forth... didn't like them ok... I'm more of a nintendo guy and need to breed into pc gaming because, so I can lay on my bed and have my pc in front of me with being a media center and a game console in one which nintendo hasn't perfected yet... so please look into my pc build idea in the pc hardware fourm and tell me what you think :3

qi_synergist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should provide the link so people don't have to search & the best way to find a built that fits you is to search a game with the most "power" you'd want to play & search the recommended requirements, then go from there

i'm not sure if you wanted to know more about pc gaming or just pc specs for your build? for me i sold my ps4 because i wanted to switch to pc gaming.. it was nice at first but i bought another ps4 and haven't touched the pc since.. for certain games & modes i play online, just doesnt work for pc.. the downside about pc gaming (to me) is that theres thousands of games to choose from so players are more spread out, which makes it a plus side when it comes to console gaming since it's tighter quarters.

other than that my motherboard has built in bluetooth, i just hook my ps4 controller to it and play wirelessly on my tv.. i know my opinion is all over the place but all in all i would really meditate to see if it's worth the investment for you, don't want you wasting more money like i did (in a sense).

Last edited by qi_synergist,

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're just now getting into PC gaming, I think you will be pretty happy with that GTX 960 :D
This is coming from a guy with a mere GT 640 :P

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
As someone who has been on pretty much all sides, I've come to the conclusion that PC gaming is best if you play a lot of games and are willing to spend money on it. Consoles are best if more than one person is using it and when playing with friends. Plus, not everyone cares about graphics and already have computers for their PC purposes, so why waste more money for one that can play games?

Just pick whatever you think suits you best. B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality