Gaming I want to buy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan but its not on Steam or any store

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did some searching and read that it was pulled from all digital storefronts including consoles because of licensing reasons. Does this mean it can never be purchased again or is it just temporarily down?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chances are if it was because of licensing issues, it won't be back up to be purchasable.
Its on PC, so just pirate it

D

Deleted User

Copyright stuff probably got it taken down, you should be able to pirate it.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to pay for it if possible but since its literally not possible I guess I'd be slightly justified to pirating it.

Its not permanently down though right or is it impossible to tell?

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to pay for it if possible but since its literally not possible I guess I'd be slightly justified to pirating it.

Its not permanently down though right or is it impossible to tell?

I would say absolutely justified. Copyright is cancer. Don't give them your money. I highly doubt the original creators would see any of your money anyway.

Reactions: Deleted User

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say absolutely justified. Copyright is cancer. Don't give them your money. I highly doubt the original creators would see any of your money anyway.
I just really like PlatinumGames and they make quality games (aside from that StarFox Zero blemish, but thats more Nintendo's fault). I heard good things about this particular game too.

The only thing I wouldnt support is their newest game Nier: Automata for having Denuvo in it. Its a shame cause it looks like a great game, I'll buy that too once the DRM is cracked.

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I saw a NEWS about that game along with The Amazing Spider-Man, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Deadpool being pulled from digital stores

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on