Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
How long did it take you too learn?
I'm magic I learned instantly!
No but for real IDK, started when ninjhax 1.0 was just released, took about 3 days to get my first "game" on there with graphics (shooting watch) Though if I were to start now it would probably take a few hours to do that (as the scene has improved a lot since then!) If you need any help just ask. Probably will go to bed soon, maybe someone else will be able to help you, or you'll just have to wait until I wake up (if I wake up which I hope i do ;) )

dfsa3fdvc1

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

I clicked your DevKitPro link but it brings up a virus that was trying to take over my computer. I turned off the power before it could finish the virus and I ran a Mcaffe virus scan and I think that got rid of the virus from that site.
Can you please provide a normal non-virus link, please. Thank you.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I clicked your DevKitPro link but it brings up a virus that was trying to take over my computer. I turned off the power before it could finish the virus and I ran a Mcaffe virus scan and I think that got rid of the virus from that site.
The link have no virus, sorry ;)

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Good luck! I'm very happy to see that people are interested in coding for the 3ds. One year ago very few had interest in the 3ds scene. Hopefully the 3ds scene will mature now with hb launcher 2.X!

SLiV3R

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Thanks for supporting. I am in the process of developing a Sega genesis emulator for the 3DS

Yeah! If you succeed you will be celebrated :)

If you are doing this project I guess it would be easiest to port an genesis emulator. Picodrive or something else?

But I would actually recommend you to start with something easier. Sega Master System perhaps?

nooby89

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for supporting. I am in the process of developing a Sega genesis emulator for the 3DS
You start hard, no ??? Anyway, if it's work, congratulation ^^
Me, i work on a pong 3ds, simple ...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if he is capable, he can do it well ^^

Reactions: SLiV3R

SLiV3R

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
You start hard, no ??? Anyway, if it's work, congratulation ^^
Me, i work on a pong 3ds, simple ...

if he is capable, he can do it well ^^

I will not tell if he is capable or not. Over the last decade there has been a handful of hb coders that came from nowhere :)

But a Genesis emulator will be VERY difficult to make fullspeed. It is more likely that Steveice or someone with a lot of experience will succeed with a Genesis emulator. But I wish you all luck! Genesis emulation is probably the most wanted hb for the 3ds right now :)

nooby89

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will not tell if he is capable or not. Over the last decade there has been a handful of hb coders that came from nowhere :)

But a Genesis emulator will be VERY difficult to make fullspeed. It is more likely that Steveice or someone with a lot of experience will succeed with a Genesis emulator. But I wish you all luck! Genesis emulation is probably the most wanted hb for the 3ds right now :)
It's true ^^ But, i hope of this project can wpork propely...
It's like the N64 !

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I dont care how long it will take i will try fail try fail try fail until I succeed. I never give up.

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Who said I could make it FULLSPEED. Not fullspeed. There will be lag.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
WOW. IT IS NOT A VIRUS IT'S THE OFFICIAL F*CKING LINK. If you don't believe me google it ok.
Oh that link is way more helpful. I wonder why he didn't just link that the first time....
That's the same link...

Who said I could make it FULLSPEED. Not fullspeed. There will be lag.
Maybe some games will run full speed, who knows.

Reactions: clank

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW. IT IS NOT A VIRUS IT'S THE OFFICIAL F*CKING LINK. If you don't believe me google it ok.

That's the same link...

Maybe some games will run full speed, who knows.

if you are awake i am having trouble right now can you help?

dfsa3fdvc1

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

No, you first link was to some fishy looking LMGTFY site that tried to take over my computer.
The actually helpful user gave me a link to devkitPro's Sourceforge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet