Gaming I think Target just accidentally confirmed Majora's Mask for the 3DS

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP

If you check back in the thread, this game was only in the Canadian system, it was nowhere to be found in the American system. Now that the game is formally announced, I'd like to see if it's now in the American system. I'll check the Canadian system tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Huntereb

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
Update: Went and checked the system, and it is still there, however, the tentative date of December 31st was replaced with "VIDEO GAME SOFTWARE" for a floor location. However, I still have one more thing to check. It's still in their system, at the same $44.99 price, however, I may be able to get a release date. I'll update ASAP when I get a chance to run the number one more time.

Edit: Also, even more proof (Albeit late) that this tag was in fact legit:
jUOfWpG.png

Source

In fact, when I posted this, I had no idea how to make labels, let alone this fact. I do now, although that's almost irrelevant now.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: Went and checked the system, and it is still there, however, the tentative date of December 31st was replaced with "VIDEO GAME SOFTWARE" for a floor location. However, I still have one more thing to check. It's still in their system, at the same $44.99 price, however, I may be able to get a release date. I'll update ASAP when I get a chance to run the number one more time.

but can you gets me alex phone #? he is dreamy :P

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
So, I looked into checking the tills for a release date, by checking the printout of the slip that tells me that the items is street-dated. However, they do not have the system updated for a release date, as it still has the Dec. 31, 2014 temporary date.

I will keep checking, and once there is a different date in the system (Sometime in 2015, hopefully), I will let you guys know.

Reactions: DSoryu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night