Kippykip

j e f f
Trophies
Website
kippykip.com
XP
Country
Australia
Didn't something like this happen on another store around last year or so? With GAME UK I think?
2642321-5963607262-tumbl.png

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it will come out sooner or later.that i'm certain of...but as for this rumour...not so sure it can be trusted
if it is true it would mean the game is as good as complete or is in his final dev. stage...

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
So I was at work today, on till. I decided to punch in the item number, but the till refused to sell it, giving me a slip of paper stating to not sell it, all while still dated to December 31st. I'll snap a photo of it later and upload it.

Also, this is to prove that it really is in their system. I can't fake a receipt paper.

Edit: Here is said photo. I've blacked out the store information.

l68CdZ4.jpg

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I was at work today, on till. I decided to punch in the item number, but the till refused to sell it, giving me a slip of paper stating to not sell it, all while still dated to December 31st. I'll snap a photo of it later and upload it.

Also, this is to prove that it really is in their system. I can't fake a receipt paper.

Edit: Here is said photo. I've blacked out the store information.

The GameStop I work at also has A Link To The Past 3DS in its system for ages, but does that mean that one is coming?

ProfessorWhom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GameStop I work at also has A Link To The Past 3DS in its system for ages, but does that mean that one is coming?
Might be for the eshop? nvm not seeing anything on Nintendo's site for link to the past. If you could post some pics that would be helpful.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Might be for the eshop? nvm not seeing anything on Nintendo's site for link to the past. If you could post some pics that would be helpful.

Naw, GameStop doesn't carry entries for eShop titles here. It's also just an entry in the system like "ALTTP 3DS - 60,77€ (placeholder price) - 31. December 2014 (placeholder date)"

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
You make me wanna go to work just to borrow a scanner just to check it out. lol Idk though, was the game officially announced? If not, why is it clearly showing up in Target's item database of all databases?

No idea, but you'd be out of luck if you live in the USA. It's not in their system.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Majora's Mask 3DS is like Nintendo's version of Half-Life 3.
Except Majora's Mask has a better chance since "I'm/we're interested in a Majora's Mask update" has came up in interviews many time, and Gabe has said himself that it'd be nearly impossible to live up to everyone's expectation and that Half-life 3 might be too of an ambitious project even for his team. And the longer it takes, the more impossible its going to satisfy everyone because Half life 2 has been balloon'd up to this magical-legend series that frankly never existed in the 1st play. Yes Half Life 2 and it's episodes were great, were superb, but they don't deserve the type of hype Half Life 3 has balloon'd up to.

With Nintendo, we already know what Majora 3D would be like, right now its just a case of "Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's third Zelda remake. Majora's Mask will be that remake. Better than it was before. Better...stronger...faster... but maybe later"

Kaptain Kek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Except Majora's Mask has a better chance since "I'm/we're interested in a Majora's Mask update" has came up in interviews many time, and Gabe has said himself that it'd be nearly impossible to live up to everyone's expectation and that Half-life 3 might be too of an ambitious project even for his team. And the longer it takes, the more impossible its going to satisfy everyone because Half life 2 has been balloon'd up to this magical-legend series that frankly never existed in the 1st play. Yes Half Life 2 and it's episodes were great, were superb, but they don't deserve the type of hype Half Life 3 has balloon'd up to.

With Nintendo, we already know what Majora 3D would be like, right now its just a case of "Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's third Zelda remake. Majora's Mask will be that remake. Better than it was before. Better...stronger...faster... but maybe later"

Actually HL3 has a better chance of coming out since it's already confirmed...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/23/half-life-3-being-worked-on-says-counter-strike-creator

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
REMAKES = FAIL
- No big graphical improvement.
- Just rehash of old stuffs.

In my opinion games that get remaked should not have the same pixel party graphic as these had before.

I had both special edition Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for Gamecube. And i didnt bother to play it at first, even though i didnt play it before.
One day i was bored to hell and received a guide for Majora's Mask with illustration, so that day i finished Majora's Mask. I was impressed how good the guide was.

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm excited about the possibility of a remake, considering that it is long over do. This would push majora's mask right back into the spot light like it deserves to be, my body is ready nintendo make your move.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland

That's what I though. Some online stores does list games that may come out maybe sometime possibly. When Wii U came out few stores had every Nintendo franchise listed for it available to preorder, few still are including BG&E2, Trauma Center and Zelda.
That's basically fishing out google searchers. Not sure why retail store would list item that may or may not be coming.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nintendo KNOWS that people want it. There's been so many references they've made to MM lately. It has to be true...it HAS to be...r-right?
If you want to see a reference in something, you'll see a reference in something. For now I think it's time to take off the tinfoil hats, as I haven't heard any news regarding Majora's Mask and Nintendo *did* attend Gamescom. If they had a high-caliber reveal like that, we would know about it by now.

Reactions: Mario92 and Chary

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
Hate to necro-bump, but since this game is now a thing, and since I'm not at work until tomorrow morning, does anyone want to attempt to find it in the respective systems and see what happens?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo"