Gaming I think Target just accidentally confirmed Majora's Mask for the 3DS

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also caught wind of a 4chan thread on the subject, and it seems it's like this across Canada, so yeah, it wasn't just a one-off. I'm still wondering why it's in the system so early, unless they're finally starting to allow preorder cards in Canada.

Guess we'll never know :unsure:

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think you could take the item number (00010357000) and check a USA location, since you're in the States? I'm not sure if it's in their system or not. It might even be on their Nintendo New Releases endpiece as well.

Just in the search bar? No, didn't yield anything...sorry...

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My God I hope this is legit, I absolutely love MM. Haven't played since I was 10 years old, the hardest Zelda I can remember. So crazy the memories. That fierce deity mask though!!!! Lol

Reactions: Abcdfv

DeadPixelMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i worked at toys r us many years ago, you could just add things manually to the computers so they would show up on the ptds and print shelf tags, this all could have been done by anyone of the employees. I don't by it. That being said i would love MM on the 3ds.

Reactions: chartube12 and NEP

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to guess it was a placeholder for what Target have expected to be released, hence the date, but you never know, let's find out together

m_D_t

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think you could take the item number (00010357000) and check a USA location, since you're in the States? I'm not sure if it's in their system or not. It might even be on their Nintendo New Releases endpiece as well.

I'm gonna check it out tonight. That shouldn't really be the item number though, that looks more like a makeshift UPC barcode number. Target numbers, the DPCI, is usually on the left there and about nine digits. Based off that picture, it should be 090-05-0001.

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
FireEmblemGuy
wdWTKCB.png

Someone's onto you.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Not really sure. It seems that newer 3DS games are a bit more expensive than closer-to-launch titles.

We call them PDAs in Canada. I've been curious to see what a device from the States looks like.

As stupid as it may sound 'we' (I hate that they call it) a 'gun' sure it sort of looks like it but it should have a more appropriate name, and PDA would certainly be better for it.

MajorasMask51

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG! I really hope that this is true because Majoras Mask is one of my all time favorite games. (As you can tell by my name). I almost fainted when I saw this.

MajorasMask51

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went to my local Target here in the States and learned a few things. They use an item number in the form of 207-**-**** so 090-05-0001 is incorrect. When they looked up the name of the game, only Link Between Worlds came up as a close match. So, no. They have no information of this in their database.

MajorasMask51

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went to my local Target here in the States and learned a few things. They use an item number in the form of 207-**-**** so 090-05-0001 is incorrect. When they looked up the name of the game, only Link Between Worlds came up as a close match. So, no. They have no information of this in their database.

But this was in Canada, not the United States.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over