Misc I Think Ive Been Banned (NO I DONT HAVE CFW/LUMA)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nintendo is probably eating the soul of those poor Pokemon in the bank as I type this... :(
And this is why I have another Pokemon Game set aside that I crammed all of my Pokemon onto. I only use the bank as a middleman from that game to future games.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And this is why I have another Pokemon Game set aside that I crammed all of my Pokemon onto. I only use the bank as a middleman from that game to future games.
Smart move, i didn't like the idea of paying for a online cloud for pokemon storage, so i respect the move of that side cart pokemon storgae, i actually used to do that myself. :P

Maybe is time for a guide on how not to get banned for dumb reasons, and not to try and ask for help without actually giving enough detail to troubleshoot problem along with trust issues. :ninja:

Reactions: el_gonz87

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
new 3ds nahh i will just go physical with games
you are still banned.
having phisical games or the digital has no difference whatsoever
if you are banned from playing online, you are banned from playing online with physical games as well

well, since you are sixteen or less, here's my advice break the console in half and go cry to your parents. they wiill replace it in some weeks or less, but make sure to let them know the new 3ds model is more sturdy

Reactions: Raylight

cainan__c

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you are still banned.
having phisical games or the digital has no difference whatsoever
if you are banned from playing online, you are banned from playing online with physical games as well

well, since you are sixteen or less, here's my advice break the console in half and go cry to your parents. they wiill replace it in some weeks or less, but make sure to let them know the new 3ds model is more sturdy
im not banned form playing online just services

Last edited by cainan__c,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First if you are sure you done noting to be banned for, then call and asked nintendo themself about it for information which i guess you didn't do yet, at least i would have. You said that you have been banned. Then ask nintendo for information. You should least find out why and they are the ones who can tell you in detail. If they did do it for a reason that is legit, then no use fighting it. If they are wrong then prove to them you are innocent.

Usually you can't really appeal to such a thing since is mostly email or over the phone and you sure don't wanna go to court but you can least find out what got you banned. As some memebrs here said "You have not supplied enough information to gain necessary assistance." @Crystal the Glaceon has already questioned you about it and just wanted to help like she always try to do with anyone asking for help. Explain yourself.

• Why do you think you were banned?
  • When did you noticed you were banned, what time or date?
  • When did you last have access to the service?
  • What kinds of things have you done to the system or your games between time of sucessful access and failed attempted access?
If you aren't gonna least try and get information yourself to kindly share with us or least her cause she did reach out to you first attempt to help, then no one may want to help you.:mellow:

Reactions: el_gonz87

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hell, I did once pay for Pokemon Bank, but that was just so I could transfer Pokémon from my Gen 3 days, which were on my Diamond cart, then to my Black cart, then to PokéBank, then to Y, and then to OR. :D Other than that, I have so many Pokémon carts that I don't really feel the need to get PokéBank.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Obviously, the child has modded or cheated and doesn't want to say anything, so to them I say tough luck.

Cheaters never prosper,

I like that you said you had a custom theme as well but dont have cfw. how ever did you manage that if you haven't modded your console.

The lies unravel

I mean, if homebrew is counted as modding your system then theoretically I suppose, you can install custom themes via CHMM2 a homebrew app. Something a lot of people who don't understand CFW use.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean, if homebrew is counted as modding your system then theoretically I suppose, you can install custom themes via CHMM2 a homebrew app. Something a lot of people who don't understand CFW use.
I understand CHMM2 its just obvious he was cheating

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1