I think i got banned on FE

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I was just saying there is other games that use game servers to play games like those popular strategy defense MMO ones, Clash of clans or boom beach stuff, those games require to log in to online server to play (You cannot play without internet) and all the data is saved on cloud. Usually those games cannot be hacked or effected by rooted potential cheat users. The data isn't stored on the device, but online, which is unable to be modified with just a rooted system.

If this game is online required and data is saved on server then rooted users shouldn't have a problem of ban unless nintendo just has bad security on their end.
Ah yes, yes. You're right. Yeah those doesn't really matter if you got Root or not then. Since all is in the cloud more or less. I don't think anyone have been banned. I think it's just their anti-piracy/anti-temper thing that is mupping about. It's probably just a timeout or something at most.

Magisk will takecare of the root issue(s) together with Phh SuperUser. Heck even my friend can use HBO Nordic, his ISPs tv software etc. again thanks to Magisk.

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it have to do with the root then. I use Phh SuperUser. SuperSU didn't work well with the earlier version of Magisk so I switched to Phh SuperUser. Also you must be SYSTEMLESS rooted. Might be why you got problems.

How I did was first download it from Play store, go in to SuperSU and checked that I wanted to remove it and it's features. Rebooted the phone, opened Phh SuperUser so the phone know it's the one that is suppose to be the grandmaster.
In Magisk Manager download Phh SuperSu addon for Magisk after you installed Phh SuperUser from Play Store

Then open Magisk Manager and SuperUser should ask if you want to give it Root Access.
Then reenable Magisk Hide and reboot your phone.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/magisk-phh-s-superuser-android-pay-t3435921

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well HBO have this odd protection (Android SafetyNet) because they probably think people will pirate their shows from their phone......
The reason probably why this is protected against root is you can't cheat more "pay" stuff in.
How did youuninstall supersu? Full unroot under settings? The phh module wont enable andit seemsmy supersu binary is still where my root is from.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is some post on Gamefaqs saying the same thing, some people are claiming is not a problem exclusive to rooted phones. So i dunno. I didn't play the game, i have a rooted Nvidia shield tablet and unrooted Shield tv. :P

So maybe people should least chill out and wait for update patch, is the first version release, expect some problems on Initial release date for any game! O_O

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On the Fire Emblem hero's Reddit, they found a little quick fix to get pass the 803-3001 error.

1.When you start the game link your account. Don't skip this step, it will let you retain your save data.

2.Next, when the game hits you with the error use a file manager (I personally use MiXplorer) and go to
"root/data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/shared_prefs"

3. Delete deviceaccount.xml
4. Reopen the app, you will have to go threw the initial settings then link your account.
5. You can play the game were you left off.

The downside is you will have to repeat this every time you close the app.

Last edited by SMVB64,
Reactions: Justinde75

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the Fire Emblem hero's Reddit, they found a little quick fix to get pass the 803-3001 error.

1.When you start the game link your account. Don't skip this step, it will let you retain your save data.

2.Next, when the game hits you with the error use a file manager (I personally use MiXplorer) and go to

4. Reopen the app, you will have to go threw the initial settings then link your account.

Right, andif you havent linked you will lose progress and cant link accounts.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

It works, but its really annoying. Also I just hope that this is an issue, and not nintendo fucking over root users.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
How did youuninstall supersu? Full unroot under settings? The phh module wont enable andit seemsmy supersu binary is still where my root is from.
Exactly, that deletes itself after that.

It works, but its really annoying. Also I just hope that this is an issue, and not nintendo fucking over root users.
Its not Nintendo but the app developer. They probably just got a license for it.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I mean, I can understand it if it is a 3ds, but this is my mobile phone. Just because they make software, should mean that they can say if I can root my phone or not. Its not like I can steal all of nintendo's money if my phone is rooted.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can people least put this information in the review section on the googleplay page before talkinng about it here? We don't know why is happening and the developers are the one who made the app, so put it somewhere they will acknowledge the issue and do something about it. I know is exciting new stuff you wish to play but you can't expect a new product to have perfect first launch in this day and age with update patches being a thing. Maybe just wait for a update and see if the issue is fixed. :mellow:

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can people least put this information in the review section on the googleplay page before talkinng about it here? We don't know why is happening and the developers are the one who made the app, so put it somewhere they will acknowledge the issue and do something about it. I know is exciting new stuff you wish to play but you can't expect a new product to have perfect first launch in this day and age with update patches being a thing. Maybe just wait for a update and see if the issue is fixed. :mellow:
I mean, its always the nintendo stuff that has these problems. I played alot of other mobile games on launch, and only nintendo games have these problems.

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, that deletes itself after that.

Its not Nintendo but the app developer. They probably just got a license for it.
So I uninstalled su,
I did a full unroot and still get error 803-3001 (similar but different)
I've unrooted but still can't pass safetynet.

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by xtreme1,

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

qqwik

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Wasnt aware of that. Magisck wasn't going smoothly since I would have to flash it. I fixed it by uninstalling renaming accounts.db and reinstalling, then restoring original accounts.db. Its working now with my original account. I cant tell if the friend code is the same. Forgot :(
Can you describe again how to fix 3100 error? I dont understand the part about accounts.db

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So now users get banned for having root? WOW PEOPLE, Really? Just for having root? Umm does nintendo know that rooting is a common thing for android devices? Especially for power super users like had core programmers/developers? Yet they can't ban people for CFW 3DS systems.... Okay, i give up. This is just nonsense. :wtf:

This was not a perma-ban due to root. It's probably a reject message due to root, or it was probably banned because it detected Freedom running in the background. I remeber there was a temple run clone game (prince of persia themed or something) I tried to hack with freedom and it actually told me that it detected freedom and that I was permanently banned immediately. (no loss)

Server sided games that require login and internet are unhackable because everything is on the servers end.

- Experienced Android modder

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you describe again how to fix 3100 error? I dont understand the part about accounts.db
https://www.technipages.com/android-change-main-google-account
This was not a perma-ban due to root. It's probably a reject message due to root, or it was probably banned because it detected Freedom running in the background. I remeber there was a temple run clone game (prince of persia themed or something) I tried to hack with freedom and it actually told me that it detected freedom and that I was permanently banned immediately. (no loss)

Server sided games that require login and internet are unhackable because everything is on the servers end.

- Experienced Android modder
So do we have a fix for the error everyone is getting for the 3001 error yet though?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night