Gaming I scratched my Xbox 360 disc...anyone help?

ShadowEmerald

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Info:
My Halo Reach disc is unplayable....kinda. It does recognize as Halo Reach, so my theory is that if I had my game installed to my hard drive it would work. But I realized my disc is already scratched and won't install :(. I searched all around the internet if anyone had Halo uploaded (the disc installation specifically). Found nothing, but I found something that supports my theory!

(he fixed his unplayable Dead Island with files on a usb. Disc is obviously needed.)

So after watching this, I was like "Hmmm I should ask someone if they had Halo Reach and install it to a flashdrive and upload it!(preferably a torrent) ". I could then put it on my flashdrive and put get Halo to work!!!!!!
NO PIRACY IS INVOLVED

edit-Just tested it with my Halo 3~ took 2 flashdrives installed halo 3 on 1 then copied the files with USBXTAF to the other flashdrive and tried it and it worked! The disc didnt spin after running!!!
(right-click content then extract then zip the file and upload it for me ;) )
obPQCBG.png

td;lr Need someone to install halo reach on a flashdrive via Pressing X on game and pressing install game then upload it so i could download

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot post torrents/isos/roms or anything of that nature here.

Local movie stores should be able to resurface your disc for a couple bucks or maybe even free (gamestop wont do it for you, don't bother asking)

ShadowEmerald

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot post torrents/isos/roms or anything of that nature here.

Local movie stores should be able to resurface your disc for a couple bucks or maybe even free (gamestop wont do it for you, don't bother asking)

Poopy...oh well, I tried.:wacko:

solitaire4eva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait a minute just go to gamestop and get the game used and return it the next day, or go to a game rental store and rent it for a day, or just borrow the game from a friend and copy it to your hdd or go to your friend house with your hdd and copy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm