I need your help/opinion Please!

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically I've been playing around with the possibility of doing video game/system reviews. Yes I know we have AVGN, Irate Gamer, Pat the NES Punk, HVGN (Happy Video Game Nerd) and 16bit Gems Starring Roo from Clan of the Gray Wolf. But my idea is rather different from theirs to say the least, I've kinda grown tired of all the extras that those guys offer in the way of game reviews. I was thinking of creating a persona of sorts that stands out from them and the rest with a straight to the point approach that gives you the information you care about the game, I'm talking about the stuff you actually give a damn about as a gamer. You know, Story, Gameplay, Glitches, Graphics and sound with and over all soild rating system created by yours truely for the website thats gonna host said reviews.

Now yes it would take some time for me to write out the persona though I think the persona would sorta of be a uptight straight to the point guy with a nerdy es-ck quality to it. Nothing on the AVGN or 16bit Gems forms. I really feel that I have what it takes and could write really good and appealing game and system reviews to act out and narrate via the cam. So any input would be great personally I'm not looking for negative feed back and if any ones willing to lend there time to help me with this project would be awesome, if your up for the task and want to talk more please PM me here at GBATEMP thanks!

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Honestly, No.
There's way too many out there. I'm not just talking about the ones you listed, there's hundreds of reviewing forums/videos/blogs.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If your doing video reviews your going to have to stand out from the crowd, maybe dress like a clown or like the guy above me says do it nude, that way you can give it a penis up or down mark (or if your a girl, soft or hard nipples depending how excited you got by the game)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."