i need some advice... (it's about money...)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought one of those 30 day membership things... where you can get downloads faster but it's so f-ing slow... and i would like my money back... but the only way i could get a hold of them is through support tickets... and there support sucks ass... so i'm i screwed out of the money or should i just wait a little bit and see what happens... let me know i just want the f-ing money back.... so i get go to a different faster downloading site...

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do a speedtest for me. It's probably the fault of your internet provider, in which case it's your fault for not doing proper research before calling foul on the site. By extension your money is forfeit. At least that's how I see it.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good point i think i'm going lie to those fucking assholes now since they have not emailed me back. i need that fucking money back.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's really noble of you dude. If you needed the money, I think you should have thought about that before you spent it on the monthly membership. How long ago did you buy it, and have you been using their service since you've complained?

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah let's see 3 support tickets and nothing... i have three options

A.deal with it.
B.wait for them with the answer.
C. sent them so many F-ing support tickets that they can there will be no more room to sent any to them from other users!!

the only reason i want the money back is so i can go to a different site. if i don't get something from these idiots Tuesday my lie trick will work!!

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't even trust these actually. My brother wasted his $50 dollar pre-paid visa card, just to get his mods downloaded faster for minecraft. Guess what? You know.
This happened since his birthday (which was Oct.19), and we tried contacting them (which was only available through email), and NO reply.
Freaking frauds, it's better to do slow downloads anyway.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i'll deal with it. crimsonclaw111 is right i'm not a patient person. i just hope i don't have auto renew on it'or hell will freeze over... and yeah 30 day trails use to be 10 dollars but with the piece of shit world we live in it's going up price god damn greedy douchbags...

LockeCole_101629

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This things happens mostly to any free filehost provider
the speed is really depends on your location and "server" location

due the large of userbase servers are spread in many datacenter
in this case probably the file you want to download is located far out from your location.

it happens to me when I still subscribing with Megaupload before it was dead.
they had 3 location for their host servers, EU based, US based and HK based.
How do I know it? it's quite easy just track the ip and you'll get the location.
but since my speed isn't that great either usually anything beyond 512KB/s is fast for me.

so what you can do?
waiting for Support? 4 years I subscribing, they only response twice.

so yeah, unless you spent like $100/month, just deal with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.