Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want some feedback from a mature community. This has gotten way out of hand.

So I'm from the Mario Kart Wii hacking community. We used to treasure powerful codes that aren't released to the public. I got ahold of one that only 2 other people had. I told a few people that I hadd the code, and of course they got jealous. So, one of the computer hackers from the MKW community put a remote admin tool in my computer so he could steal the code. Unfortunately, he did a LOT more than just that. He DDoS'd mariokartwii.com from my IP / name or whatever, and the admin threatened to call my ISP if I don't stop. I swear I didn't do shit. I think he stopped, because it's back online. That's just a minor thing. The guy who put the RAT in my PC was @KoopaHax35000vr. He leaked the code all over the internet under my name again. Everyone in the community hated me, and they still do today. I constantly got threatening emails and PMs. Examples of these included my IP, my house address, and deepweb links for hitmen. This is where everything started to get real... I was 12 or 13 back then and didn't know much about security (proxies, VPNs, etc) so my info was exposed. I started getting huge DDoS attacks... my dad lost his job because he needs the network and had projects stored on the network. The longest one lasted about 6 months. Obviously, by then, we got a new router and modem. I was more careful on that one. Once, about 6 months later, I was power cycling the working router and then I noticed my phone automatically connected to our other network. It worked again. So at this time we had 2 routers. The first one had on and off (D)DoS attacks. Then, somehow, the other one got exposed. It wasn't too long until that one started getting DDoS'd as well.

Considering my life was mostly MKW hacking, this hurt a lot. I was already depressed and suicidal from irl shit... as if that wasn't enough. I changed my name to Flare, hopefully fooling a couple people. It worked at first, I could go mto chats and see exactly what they were saying about me. Apparently there was even a 'community pot' where people could contribute money towards a hitman on me. Not sure if this is actually real or just a rumor. I decided I couldn't take it anymore. Long story short, it didn't work out and I'm still here.

And today I got a message and now they're going to DDoS me and turn everyone who isn't already against me, against me. I want to see what you guys think about this bullshit. MKW was literally my life... and now it's ruined because of something I didn't do.

Last edited by DarkFlare69,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
(...) Everyone in the community hated me, and they still do today (...) my dad lost his job because he needs the network and had projects stored on the network (...) I was already depressed and suicidal from irl shit

I'm not sure if I believe you due to the amount of shit thrown at once...

..but if all that is real and you still wants to go back to that community to this day, then you're a total idiot.

Just don't.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
" Mario Kart Wii hacking community. We used to treasure powerful codes that aren't released to the public."

Well this is an odd one; you actually got me curious about Mario Kart hacking. Now this is not as great a feat as getting me curious about pokemon hacking but it is nothing to be sniffed at either.
Can I have an example of the effects of these powerful codes please. This sounds like it has the potential for a serious wind up, or was it more "can't be seen to ruin online further than it already is"?

As for the matter at hand it sounds like a case for the authorities if it is as you say.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, given the way I have seen you act around here, I would not be surprised that some of this went down. I am sorry about your prediciment, but it seems that some of this is also unbelievable. You dad lost his job over a 6 month DDoS attack? And you didn't tell the authorities?

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, given the way I have seen you act around here, I would not be surprised that some of this went down. I am sorry about your prediciment, but it seems that some of this is also unbelievable. You dad lost his job over a 6 month DDoS attack? And you didn't tell the authorities?
Yeah, I don't act like an adult because I'm not one. And no.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

MK8 > MKWii
No its not... mkw is addictive and holds a spot in many people's hearts.

You should try telling their moms on them.
I need serious advice. This isn't a joke, so don't treat it like one

If everyone hate you, then leak EVERYTHING you know and then recreate a new identity.
As you can see, this effects my whole life, not just mkw.

I'm not sure if I believe you due to the amount of shit thrown at once...

..but if all that is real and you still wants to go back to that community to this day, then you're a total idiot.

Just don't.
It's real.

Idk how to say it. I have some close friends from there, and it's hard to leave completely. I'm not active publically, I only talk to people privately who I care about. It's been that way for a while now, and I still get DDoS'd and recieve threatening PMs. I'm working on finding more and screenshotting.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You are 15 years old damn it. When I was 15 years old I played with my friends in the park - you should do the same.

Do normal things like a normal kid, don't lose yourself in a silly videogame. And tell your mom about this, she will help you out whatever bothers you.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I don't act like an adult because I'm not one. And no.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
I need serious advice. This isn't a joke, so don't treat it like one

It doesn't need a punchline to be hilarious.

it's also very serious. 40 years old or not, i'm sure they all live with their moms.

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the first time I have ever even heard the term deep web. This is some serious stuff right here. If you feel as though your life is being threatened, you may have to nip it in the bud and consult the authorities. As long as your hacking hasn't been explicitly against the law (probably not), you should be fine. This situation may be over your head now.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some really adult like advice for you Dark Flare, this is trivial, I think you're exaggerating maybe a little but as Hells Malice points out, this is more than likely empty threats from people who live with their mommys who have a stick up their ass about unimportant things, trust me, if the hitmen don't take you out before you reach adult hood you'll see how petty this actually is

If your "close" friends actually mean something give them a fake facebook profile you create, see if the issues follow you there, if they do obviously your friends aren't as close as you think. And if it doesn't follow you then you still have a means of communication with them.

And most importantly leave the community what your saying is like saying I have a heroin problem i want to get off it but I like heroin too much I can't give it up. There is no middle ground on this one, if you want to get rid of your issues, quit, don't be a pussy

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your "close" friends actually mean something give them a fake facebook profile you create, see if the issues follow you there, if they do obviously your friends aren't as close as you think. And if it doesn't follow you then you still have a means of communication with them.
this is a good idea, im gonna do it. thank you.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1