I need help with games and roms and freezing and stuff (NDS)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by palkia111, Dec 26, 2012.

Dec 26, 2012
    • Newcomer

palkia111 New Member

Message Count:
    Vietnam
    First of all, sorry for my poor English, i'm not a native speaker (obviously)!
    Second, i read the rules, and i am unable to find a correct place / box to post my thread, so if i posted this in a wrong place, mods, please move it for me
    And third, like many others, my game freezes/crashes alot (some of them is related to the main storyline, so i can't continou to play it) because of cheating. I know that my case is very popular, but, did anyone found out how to fix it? My friend suggested that it froze because the nds file is corrupted, try downloading a new one and using the old save file...Is this posible?

And for anyone that played many DS games, please help me find some games, i need the followings:
    _Most important is that game must have a mass variety of weapons OR something (or just items) that is upgrade-able (like upgrade-able weapons, cars, ect...) (example: rune factory, harvest moon, ...)
    _Second: they must be cheat-able (please don't judge me, i like cheating, but i still understand and love the story line, pokemon for example)

In short, something like Rune factory: A fantansy harvest moon, or, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - Grimoire of the Rift, that is the two that i am playing (and loving), but having a serious problem of freezing.

Please correct any gammar or any word that i spelled wrong, i'd love to improve my English

Isaac American

Message Count:
    Here? Right here? What about, say... over there?
    United States
    Try using less cheats at once. For example, if you have a max money cheat, or max stats, Try loading them by themselves, save, and reload with other cheats on and these removed. Also some cheats have little comments (if you are using action replay) that you should read, some may say do no use with *insert separate cheat here*.

SPONSORED LINKS