Hacking I need help with Dsi games

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an Old A9HL Nintendo 3ds. Im running sysnand with Luma 5.5 in 11.0 Eur. Yesterday, I bought Field runners in te Eshop. Now, I'm trying to launch it, but it isnt launch. I have installed the TWL Firm but when I try to launch it I receive a black screen. I installed it with the last update of FBI. Someone Who can help me?

Last edited by 01jara123,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have an Old A9HL Nintendo 3ds. Im running sysnand with Luma 5.5 in 11.0 Eur. Yesterday, I bought Field runners in te Eshop. Now, I'm trying to launch it, but it isnt launch. I have installed the TWL Firm but when I try to launch it I receive a black screen. I installed it with the last update of FBI. Someone Who can help me?
Luma takes care of TWL and AGB patching. Install the non patched version. You can find it on that ISO site or download it from 3DNUS.

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
You should be running stock TWL when using luma. So reinstall the stock cia [check the FAQ]; or delete the changed cias and system update.

Then see if you still have the problem.

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by 01jara123,

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do I need to join in the field runner to change the sav correctly? I can acces whit the FBI to the folder and delete the sav and paste the hax. if I do that, will the hax run when I transfer it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: @HoTuan You'll need one that hasn't had its stock firmware updated in quite some time, for starters