I've tried everything! >_<
Dios Mios
Dios Mios Lite
Nintendont
WiiFlow
Usb loader
Usb loader GX
cfg USB Loader

I followed the instructions from DMLizerd to a T making sure that everything installed correctly but, every time I try to boot an Gamecube game. I'll get a Dios Mios logo then Black screen.

The question it this:
Why? Am I missing something? Are the games in the format?
Format: G:\games\Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCCE01]. Holding "Root" "Syc" and Size.bin
Or am I using the wrong program. (Something I haven't listed above.)

Please Help me >_<

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
use dmtoolbox included with dios mios to copy the game into your usb drive. (output folder should be usb:/games/ )
it will put the right folder and allign the iso

try another games if they work

Not-Star

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
?
I think I made some really confusing progress that can really be summed up in 3 words
"I Messed Up"
I went's over to my wii to see what error showed up but, I cleared my drive and re-downloaded my old version before I got nintendont. when I go it again and played the converted game from dmtoolbox. It actually worked (It made a sicking crackle whenever there was sound in the background and didn't read my memory card, but still it worked! :lol: ) I might have messed up the downloaded file last time and it wasn't able to work properly.
Sorry if that's the case ;)

But, now I have one more question, is there a way to add the real audio instead of the crackle and for it to read my memory card?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
?
I think I made some really confusing progress that can really be summed up in 3 words
"I Messed Up"
I went's over to my wii to see what error showed up but, I cleared my drive and re-downloaded my old version before I got nintendont. when I go it again and played the converted game from dmtoolbox. It actually worked (It made a sicking crackle whenever there was sound in the background and didn't read my memory card, but still it worked! :lol: ) I might have messed up the downloaded file last time and it wasn't able to work properly.
Sorry if that's the case ;)

But, now I have one more question, is there a way to add the real audio instead of the crackle and for it to read my memory card?

Sounds like your using v1.00 where only Zelda Wind Waker, Double Dash, and Sunshine have sound. Use the latest version of Nintendont where all sound dsp have been added.

Real memory cards are not supported but the memory card emulation for Nintendont works for 98% of games thanks to the amazing job that FIX94 did.

Just click b at the game select screen before you pick the game and turn on memory card emulation

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The very first line in the thread has a direct download link to the latest version

at the game selection screen just press b and turn on memory card emulation

Not-Star

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
O.k, got one more question for you mate.
Every time I load the memory card emulate saves it says that the save files corrupted.
Is there a way to fix this?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O.k, got one more question for you mate.
Every time I load the memory card emulate saves it says that the save files corrupted.
Is there a way to fix this?

This is completely normal because Nintendont creates a different memory card for every game.

Not-Star

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, this is embarrassing
karkat-head-bonk-o.gif

Sorry, didn't quite get what you said. I thought It was all on one card but like you said
Nintendont creates a different memory

Now I do, literally ever game makes there own memory card and it just has the looks of a corruption.
That'll be all for my questions, Everything works and is running smoothly!
thanks for helping me out!
:yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: