Hacking i need help on how to put the english patch on for my psp game

12lifetime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got the new storm lover kai game and downloaded the english patch but i cant figure out how to use the xdelta program so i can add it to my psp the intruscations left by the translator of the english patch are hard for me to understand can someone please help understand how to use the xdelta patch program any help is greatly aprecated (p.s sorry for spelling errors)

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to follow the steps again and tell me which step you don't understand. (Also more details such as you're trying to play it with your PSP or a PSP emulator helps, too.)

https://sites.google.com/site/otomeundercover/patching-instructions#TOC-XdeltaUI
(The images in the instructions are for a different game but you just have to follow the same steps for Storm Lover Kai.)

If you're the same person who asked me on YouTube, then for the hash code, you don't need to input it in xdelta program. Just follow the steps shown above.

Please note that you need the game's ISO file in order to apply the patch. (You can buy the game and rip the ISO yourself or you can find it on the Internet but the latter case is not quite legal. Anyway, I can't provide you the ISO file and you can't ask for it on this forum either.)

12lifetime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to follow the steps again and tell me which step you don't understand. (Also more details such as you're trying to play it with your PSP or a PSP emulator helps, too.)

https://sites.google.com/site/otomeundercover/patching-instructions#TOC-XdeltaUI
(The images in the instructions are for a different game but you just have to follow the same steps for Storm Lover Kai.)

If you're the same person who asked me on YouTube, then for the hash code, you don't need to input it in xdelta program. Just follow the steps shown above.

Please note that you need the game's ISO file in order to apply the patch. (You can buy the game and rip the ISO yourself or you can find it on the Internet but the latter case is not quite legal. Anyway, I can't provide you the ISO file and you can't ask for it on this forum either.)
i have bought the game but how do i rip it from my psp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality