ROM Hack I need help making a kazio Ultra Sun hack for my friend.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My friend wants me to make him a Kaizo Ultra Sun hack.

I need some help with it.

I've finished the first island.

What could I do to make it kaizo hard but not impossible hard?

If anyone wants to play test it for me I can upload the files via a file sharing site.

From what I know the hardest AI setting is 87.
The AI knows how to use hidden power.

I've made Air slash have a 75% flinch rate.
Iron head would have the same flinch rate.
Ice beam has a 50% chance to freeze.
Hidden power is 70 power.

I've given Dragon tail and roar +1 priority on a team with hazards.

I'm thinking of making almost all the totems mega Pokemon with items. The support Pokemon will either support the totem or be another hard Pokemon to face.
I've given some trainers megas with items.

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaizo is supposed to be consistently difficult. I don't see how basing difficulty on a random number generator is really fair.
Then again, I come from the world of Mario World hacking where the term even came to be used in ROM hacking and I have no idea what its standards are when applied to other games.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kaizo is supposed to be consistently difficult. I don't see how basing difficulty on a random number generator is really fair.
Then again, I come from the world of Mario World hacking where the term even came to be used in ROM hacking and I have no idea what its standards are when applied to other games.
There are Kaizo versions of Blue, Crystal and Emerald, those all are extremely hard.
The Pokemon for all the trainers are edit, all of the wild Pokemon are edited as well.

PR3D4TOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Just try to think of good teams that the AI can use. Do not mess with higher freeze/flinch chances. Thats kinda lame and is not difficult just based on luck. Also, how are you supposed to beat the +1 Dragon Tail thing?

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just try to think of good teams that the AI can use. Do not mess with higher freeze/flinch chances. Thats kinda lame and is not difficult just based on luck. Also, how are you supposed to beat the +1 Dragon Tail thing?
I guess the +1 Dragon tail and roar is very cheap... I'll make them normal priority.

Does anyone know how to edit TMs? I've put the EXEFS folder in my titles folder and the TMs are still the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol