Misc I need friends

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a bunch of Wii U games, and nobody to play with. My nephews are little putzes that quit after losing a couple times. It also doesn't help that some games have poor communication features (I'm looking at you, TTT2) I need people that got some good online games and plenty of Wii U time.

Who wants to play Monster Hunter? Right now.

Reactions: Margen67

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
We tried this with Smash Wii U and the end result? It never worked. Well, I never got to play against any of you.

I think you're on my friends list.

Xbox and PlayStation give a real use of having a friends list as you can fully interact with them by sending PMs, Private Chats and so on but on the Wii U you awkwardly can only contact via Miiverse.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well let's think about this. What is a good way to create a group that we can send out notifications that we are available to play that is not as intrusive as texting or pubic as Facebook. Needs to be somewhat universal and cross platform as this is global. I wouldn't mind getting banner notifications on my iPhone. Unfortunately I am not the social media expert as I don't even use Facebook or Twitter despite my wife constantly hounding me to make an account. I don't know maybe those could work if set up with an account specifically for gaming.

I suppose google hangouts would work for voice chat and it it easy to to have multiple people join and is available on every smartphone.

I will look into setting up my friend code this afternoon. I would certainly feel a bit more comfortable letting my kids do this with Tempers rather than just Ramdoms off the net. They could even be snitched on if they got obnoxious. :)

Any suggestions?

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we should have a community thread for each online game where we can organize matchups, and will be able to make some good gaming buds along the way. I've recently joined a "clan" on MH3U, where they advertise that it doesn't matter if you suck or not, they will help you and offer support. That's exactly what this game needs more of.

And Nintendo really dropped the ball in the communication area. There's no reason we couldn't have multiline voice communication between friends on the Wii U, even while in midgame.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think we should have a community thread for each online game where we can organize matchups, and will be able to make some good gaming buds along the way. I've recently joined a "clan" on MH3U, where they advertise that it doesn't matter if you suck or not, they will help you and offer support. That's exactly what this game needs more of.

And Nintendo really dropped the ball in the communication area. There's no reason we couldn't have multiline voice communication between friends on the Wii U, even while in midgame.

I did one for Smash.. and everybody forgot about it.

Even I did. :sleep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk