• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,463
  • Replies 33

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to save your gba saves and continue playing on your a9lh (with emuNAND flashed to sysNAND), I found a professional cool dude in this forum talking about that exact thing:
Agbsave9 (https://gbatemp.net/threads/pre-release-agbsave9-tool-to-extract-agb_firm-saves.410684/) can backup easily gba saves, although it is hard to restore them (you need to uninstall the gba title, create a special cia, install it, run it, uninstall it, reinstall the gba title).

D

Deleted User

OP
If you want to save your gba saves and continue playing on your a9lh (with emuNAND flashed to sysNAND), I found a professional cool dude in this forum talking about that exact thing:
i've got fbi already injected into sysnand

D

Deleted User

OP
i've got another question:
i have fbi injected in sysnand and h&s dissapeared

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:toot: a9lh install is a success

YAY! Congrats! Welcome to the master race!!! If your health and safety app is still FBI, you can do 1 of 2 things: 1. restore it if you made a backup of your hs.app before injecting it, or 2. delete the title and then do another system update (yes, even if system is already updated. it'll find an update and restore your H&S channel AND icon).

D

Deleted User

OP
YAY! Congrats! Welcome to the master race!!! If your health and safety app is still FBI, you can do 1 of 2 things: 1. restore it if you made a backup of your hs.app before injecting it, or 2. delete the title and then do another system update (yes, even if system is already updated. it'll find an update and restore your H&S channel AND icon).

ive restored an emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended